Not Again

Chapter 16:

**Jade's POV**

Time passed by slowly. I could hear faint snores from behind me, and the grip on my stomach loosened as I slowly wiggled around trying to find the easiest and safest way to escape from Harry's hold. The whole time I tried to control my breathing, not wanting it to be heavy to wake him up, but my nerves got the best of me. I tried to pry his arm from around my waist, slowly, carefully, until it was fully off. He moved, seeming as if he was getting farther away from me. Thank you, God, I thought. As I was getting off the bed, slowly, carefully, I heard faint whispers. I didn't look at him, though. I didn't want to turn and make the bed move with my movements, so I stayed still trying to use my ears to the best of my ability.  His faint whispers were so soft, it was hard to understand. But I could make out some words.

"Don't leave," I heard him whisper. "Don't."

He kept repeating them, but softly. He didn't sound angry, but almost... Sad. I was confused, but didn't stick around. As soon as I got the opportunity, I went out of the room.  Just as I made my way to the stair case, I heard a door open. The front door.

"Harry?" I heard my mom's voice.

"Mom?" I called out.

"Jade?"

"Yes mom, it's me," I said coming down the stairs. 

"Where'd you go, young lady?" She asked.

"Just to the park mom, it's fine," I said.

"No! It's not fine! Do you know how worried I was about you? Not just me, but Harry too! You should've seen him! He was pacing back and forth, trying to help calm me down, when really he was the one who needed to be calmed down! He's so sweet, and really cares about you and then you go and punch him right in the face? Literally!" My mom says, her voice rising.

"Mom, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Oh no, don't say sorry to me! Say it to Harry," She said and I sighed. "Where is he anyway?" She asked.

"In my room, asleep," I answered.

"Poor kid, tired." She said shaking her head. I felt vomit come up. How the fu.ck can anyone feel sorry for him? Oh yeah, that's right.. Only I know the real him. "Did you hear about how he's leaving this week?" My mom asked me.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, he has to go for his X Factor audition, remember?" She said.

It's only a week away?! I thought.

"Oh wow! I didn't realize it was going to happen that soon..." I said.

"Yeah, they're leaving this weekend," My mom said.

"Oh, good," I whispered.

"What?!" But I'm guessing my mom heard it.

"I meant like, oh okay," I said.

"Maybe you should go upstairs and get Harry up.. Maybe he should go home and rest some..." My mom said.

"Okay," I said going upstairs to wake him up. Once I got to the top of the stairs, Harry was already at my door frame. "Oh good, you're already up.. My mom-"

I was suddenly pulled into my room, before the door was shut.

"My mom's right downstairs," I said to him.

"I know..." He said locking the door, coming closer to me, making me step back away from him.

"So you're going on X Factor soon?" I asked trying to change the subject.

 "Yes.. which means I won't be able to see you for awhile," He said coming closer.

"Ahem," I said agreeing.

"Come here," He ordered.

"Harry-"

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Great, I thought. 

"Jade, why's this door locked?!" I heard my mom's voice on the other side.

Shit, not again. I'm going to get blamed... I thought. Harry smirked.

"F.uck you," I whispered to him before going towards the door.

Sorry for not updating for a while, but there's going to be some drama and stuff because Harry's going to X Factor & stuff! So, stay with me, and thank you for your patience :) x

~j

ask me anything ;) 

ask.fm/ItsHarrysBabex