Skipping Through Time

[A/N: I am skipping through time to actually get the story making more sense and all, so yeah.]

Chapter 21:

~Three years later~

**Jade's POV**

Time. That's all it took. Time to set revenge, and to succeed it. And as time went on, the both harder and easier my plan got. Harder because of how much Harry and the rest of the boys have come along through their journey, easier because I wasn't with him as much, so it's not like I had to do anything physical or anything of that sort. Basically, we were almost "official' now. Almost. Not quite, though. Harry said he wanted to actually ask me face-to-face. But, I didn't mind. I knew what my answer would be. It was all part of the plan. We didn't really see much of each other, and the times we did weren't like we were alone. The lads were always around, or someone else. But always, there was someone else with us. I didn't mind, to be honest. But Harry did. We've never been on a proper 'date' either, yet. After three years, we couldn't. He said he wanted to keep it on the down-low so that he wouldn't upset the fans, and also didn't want me to get hurt. Whatever that meant. But I found out more than soon when I was noticed more than once with the boys at a time. My mentions on twitter would blow up. 

"What's that slut doing with MY boyfriend?!?" 

"Is that Harry's new girlfriend?!??!? NO! SHES WAY TOO UGLY, HARRY NOTICE ME!"

"I hope you rot in hell."

"If you haven't noticed, us directioners are like the FBI. And you want to know what that means? We'll find you. And it WON'T be pretty!"

And so on. I found them kind of hilarious, to be honest. Especially the ones that would call me a beard. It was never even confirmed that we were dating or anything, so why'd they blow up? Jealousy, and from what they heard from the media, I thought. They'd just assume and throw every other explanation away other than that I surely was Harry's girlfriend, and they didn't want to hear that. They only wanted themselves to be with them, not any other girl. Which was unreal. They should be happy if Harry's happy, not jealous. Sure, some will be there of course. I get it. They love him, just like he loves his fans. But it's not like he could go out with all of them. Then the media would totally consider him a man-whore, which he isn't sadly to admit even coming from me. But also, even if Harry were to date a fan, the fans wouldn't be all too happy about it either, because it's still another girl with him besides them. Sure, maybe they'd be happy it wasn't a famous celebrity so they'd have hope, but they still wouldn't be one-hundred percent satisfied, which is sad. Because all Harry along with the rest of the boys want to do is make their fans proud, and happy. But they couldn't be fully one-hundred percent because of the relationship status case, and that was sad. But involving me and twitter and the hate I'd get, I'd never respond. They weren't worth the time. It was stupid. Pointless. But, I did gain over 300,000 followers from them. Other tweets weren't as bad, or were actually good which I'd favorite. But like I said before, I never responded.

 Their "Take Me Home" tour was now ended, and they were coming back home to spend some down time for awhile, and to be honest I was nervous. Why was I nervous? Because now was when the plan had to really be in effect. Now I had to be around him, act all lovey-dovey, and possibly even take things to the next level. And guess what. I didn't love him, and I didn't want to take things to the next level. Therefore, I was afraid of what was going to happen, because in order for my plan to fully set sail and work, I had to act the part. Even if I felt disgusted and dirty while doing it.

And so here I was, sat in Anne's home, which was still next to my old home, waiting for Harry's arrival. Apparently the other boys were coming, too. They each taking turns getting to see everyone's family and what not. It was Harry's place, first supposedly. 

I moved out once I turned eight teen. Not I was nineteen, going on twenty and so obviously I was out on my own. I'd occasionally stop by to visit my mom, but nothing as of living there. No, as soon as I could get out, I did. It's not like I didn't like living with my mom, because I did. But you know, I wanted my own freedom. And so I got to the age where I was mature enough to handle myself and make my own decisions. I was now an adult. So Dave and I saved up money and got our own flat not too far away from my mom's. Yes, me and Dave live together, and no it isn't strange at all. He's my best friend, and ever since three years ago we have planned on it. And being able to finally do it, we took it. Although Harry doesn't know that.  And hopefully he wouldn't find out anytime soon, because I know he wouldn't be all too comfortable about it. Nor happy.

"Alright, Harry just called and said they'll be here in just a few minutes," Anne informed us. Us which included Robin, Gemma who was back for a bit, me and my mom. Nobody else was really here because, well, it was more of a family get together. 

"It's been forever," my mother exclaimed.

"Tell me about it. I missed him so much!" Anne exclaimed, tears forming in her eyes. I nodded and smiled. I couldn't act like I was miserable that Harry was coming, although I didn't act too happy about it, either. 

"Same as did I," Gemma spoke up. She looked at me and gave me a sad smile, which I smiled gratefully back at her. She was one of my friends while the boys were gone. Of course, she knew that Harry and I had something going on. Although she didn't know the whole truth, which was being that I was just using him. But why would I tell her that? The only person who knew was Dave, and even though he didn't agree with it, he still went along because he was my best friend. Although, he was ninety-nine percent against it. But he was always on my side, no matter what. And I loved him for that.

"Well I'm sure that Jade's the one who misses the beloved Harry more than ever," Robin chimed in, making me feel even more like complete and utter shit. I nodded and looked down.

"Of course," I replied looking as everyone was looking at me, my cheeks seemed to heat up as all of the attention was on me. But not for long, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Thank God, I thought. But then I knew all too well who it was, which made my nerves start to kick in. I gulped when the door opened by Anne. Then all five figures stepping in, the one I regretted seeing the most in last.  My eyes popped out of their sockets when I examined him. He sure looked manly. Sure, I've seen him on magazines, on the telly, and indeed everywhere, but I haven't seen him up close in person in a while, and boy has he changed. He was so much taller, broader, stronger. Very much more masculine. 

"Lads! Come in, oh!" Anne's voice was pitched as she engulfed Harry in a hug. He being way taller than her. I wanted to go run away and hide to be honest. Now I felt intimidated and nervous. I knew one thing, I didn't want to be alone with Harry.

"How was your flight?" Robin asked.

"It was real good, yeah. Real good, right lads?" Louis chirped in. They all nodded. You could tell they all were very tired. 

"Well we're glad you're finally here," Anne exclaimed. I examined all the boys as Anne pulled away from Harry. But when my eyes met his, his were already looking at me. And a smirk made it's way to his face. 

Oh boy, I thought as my palms began getting sweaty as Harry made his way over to me.

~~ 

NEW COVER, YEEEE :) check out my new stories that I'll be posting shortly. ALTHOUGH, I've already posted one called "Trepidation // H.S." so check it out, maybe? Comment, vote, and follow me! :))) X

TELL ME IF YOU LIKE THE NEW BOOK COVER I MADE, THANKS. X

ღ ~ jade ~ ღ