"Just not yet."

Chapter 24

**Jade's POV**

As we made our way up the steps, I couldn't help but shake in fear. I know what Harry has planned, or at least I think I do. 

"Eleanor and Louis said they'd bring our stuff for the weekend over later on," he said, his voice low as he brought my earlobe in between his teeth playfully. I gasped at the sensation before he planted a small kiss on my neck and closed the front door behind him.

"Harry, this is so," I paused looking around, "perfect." He shrugged.

"Well I want it to be perfect," he grabbed my hand in his, intertwining our fingers, "for us." I looked down at our hands before trailing up to his eyes. Once our eyes met, my own widened. His normal bright green eyes were a much darker shade of green, his pupils dilated. I noticeably gulped before feeling my palms start to sweat. I tried to pull my hand away from Harry's but he refused, holding onto me tighter. "Hey," he said pulling me toward him, before grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up at him more directly, "hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just, I," I stopped. What was I supposed to say? 

"You seem scared," he stated, "obviously something's wrong, love."

"No I'm just," I repeated myself, "weren't sure of what you were planning and-" I stopped when Harry chuckled. "W-what?"

"I see where you're going with this," he said, pulling me by the waist so that our fronts were touching, "and it's okay to wait, babe. I understand." I sighed in relief before smiling at Harry.

"Thank you," I told him. He smiled lightly before I noticed a different emotion in his eyes. Sadness? He kissed my forehead, leaving his lips there longer than needed before pulling away and embracing me in a hug.  

"How about we watch a movie instead, yeah?" he offered which I agreed to.

Halfway through the movie, Grown Ups Two, which personally I didn't find at all as funny as the first one, Harry sighed. I noticed throughout the whole time after our early conversation that his whole mood slipped. Even when Louis and Eleanor came over to drop off our stuff he wasn't himself. He seemed gloomy. We were on the couch directly in front of the television, my head in his lap before I looked up at him. "Harry?" I asked. He was already looking at me, and I continued when he didn't say anything. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," he said looking away from me and at the screen playing the movie. It was my turn to sigh. 

"No," I said sitting up looking at him. "Something's wrong," I stated. Now it was my turn to observe the obvious. He sighed again running his hands down his face before pausing the movie. Well, shit. 

"I just," he paused, "I feel like a complete asshole."  Good, I thought. You should. 

"Why?" I asked him. He wouldn't even look at me. He seemed embarrassed as he looked down at his large hands in his lap.

"Because," he shook his head, "because I didn't even realize that you weren't into what was going to happen and then that look you gave me made me feel like I was forcing myself onto you and it brought back memories, and I know it did for you too, and you didn't even say anything to me," he paused looking at me. "I swear I wasn't trying to pressure you into anything, Jade. I just thought you wanted it, too," he told me. I stared at him, my mouth agape. He was right. It did bring back memories. Although, I know he didn't mean for it to be that way, although he did back then. I felt like agreeing with him, but I had to stick to the plan. So I shook my head.