0.1

Eli

I whined as it was starting to get late, "Mm Demetri?" I poked him.

"Yeah E?" He looked at me as he paused Doctor Who.

"Is it possible you could take me home?" I pointed at the window as it started raining hard.

"Oh yeah for sure," he smiled his cute adorable smile. I had ridden my motorbike here so taking myself home maybe wasn't the best idea.
I got up and grabbed my jacket sliding it on.

"Thanks," I nodded

"Give me a sec," he slid off his shorts then grabbed some jeans. I waited as he changed quickly. He grabbed his hoodie and slid it on grabbing his keys off his desk. We walked out of his room, his dog rubbed against my leg.

"Hey Pumpkin," I giggled petting him.

"You gotta stay," Demetri frowned petting him.

"Headed out?" His mom asked from where she sat in the living room.

"Yeah it's raining so I'm gonna take Eli home," he nodded.

"Eli hun you can put your motorbike in the garage next to Scott's car." She smiled.

Demetri opened the garage and we walked out from the garage. I wheeled my motorbike in so it was off to the side. Demetri shut the garage and we jogged out to where his car was parked on the street. We got in and giggled.

"It's raining so hard," he smiled plugging in his phone to the charger so he could play his playlist.

"I can get my bike after school tomorrow," I nodded buckling in.

"And I can drive you here," he chuckled starting the car and turning the heat on.

"Sounds good," he nodded. We drove in silence listening to his favorite songs. I truly missed spending time like this with him. But never did we both think that we would've been separated for any reason. I still couldn't believe him or his family forgave me so easy for breaking his arm.
But I was also glad they did.

"Oh wait period!" Demetri interrupted my thought. He turned up the volume as Lover by Taylor Swift played.

"In all honesty, I can't believe you love this song." I giggled shaking my head. It had been Demetris' favorite song since it came out.
We both sang along to the song, giggling to ourselves. I watched Demetri stop at the stoplight. He looked at me and I looked back at him. He gave me his stupid little smile and I smiled back at him. The light turned green and he went. That was until my last memory of the night was "Fuck Demetri!" Before the car collided into us.