2.6

A/N: hey back to scheduled updates! Thanks for reading!

Eli

It was now on semester break and Demetri was fully healed except for his right arm which was still lacking in movement. I ran my hands gently through his hair as he slept in my arms.
We'd both been more comfortable with doing our so called boyfriend activities with each other.
"Mm hey babes," he mumbled as he started to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and rolled over to look at me.

"Hey," I blushed his morning voice made me so soft.

"Your morning voice is so cute," he smiled he closed his eyes again.

"Noooo! I want breakfast!" I protested and kissed his cheek.

"Eli I can't even make you breakfast," he giggled tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Well maybe you should be left handed then," I held his right hand in mine and played with his fingers.

"Well I can do this," he made a fist with it but I knew it was weak.

"Well that's impressive," I smiled.

"Whatever my little bear is gonna win All Valley this year!" He kissed my forehead.

"Let's be real Miguel's probably gonna win," I sat up and put my shirt on.

"Wanna hand me mine?" He asked sitting up and stretching his arms.

"Yeah," I traced the surgery scar on his back. Then grabbed the shirt off his floor. He slid it on and got up. Pumpkin came running in and barked at us.

"Good morning Pumpkin!" I bent down and let him lick me all over.

"It's literally discrimination that he likes you more than me." He giggled and pet him.

"Come on! Our friends are gonna be here soon!" We decided to do brunch at peoples houses on the weekends.
I walked into his bathroom and grabbed a face towel. I turned on the hot water and got my skin care stuff out of his drawers.
I'd always keep extra stuff at his house.

"You're such a nerd!" He whined as he stood behind me.

"For caring about my skin? Says you though!" I giggled and wiped my face down with the hot cloth. I squeezed the tube and scrubbed the cream together and applied it to my face.

I finished making the pancakes and put them in a stack on a plate. I put it on the table and Sat next to Demetri.

"Thanks guys," Sam smiled taking two off the stack.

"Yeah for sure, I mean your banana Rama pancakes probably beat these anyway but we tried!" I smiled and kissed Demetri's cheek.

"I can't believe my parents were willing to go on vacation and just leave me and Eli to house sit," Demetri giggled. As he poured some syrup on his plate.

"I've been watching 16 and pregnant with my mom and oh my god!" Sam giggled looking at Miguel.

"What if we have a baby together?" I chuckled and looked up at Demetri.

"Oh my god, don't out that idea in your head." He put his left arm around me.

"Sam's our surrogate," I giggled and leaned into Demetri.

"Fuck that!" Miguel jumped into the conversation.

"I'm not having your guy's baby!" She laughed and heaved over.

"What about Miguel's?" Demetri smiled and ruffled my hair.

"We're not having a baby," She shook her head.

Demetri yawned as I was laying in between his legs.
"Ready for bed?" I asked looking at him.

"Mhm," he nodded and I grabbed the remote. I turned the movie off and got up.