1.8

Eli

    I sighed as I crossed my legs and tapped my pencil in class. I literally couldn't think, I ran my hand through my hair.
Was it an accident that Demetri got hard when I brushed the crumbs off his lap? Or was it because of something else...

Demetri and I laid in the grass looking at the stars. It's what we did every Friday after getting Nachos. I tangled my hand into the grass as Demetri pointed out all the constellations to me.
"And there's the Scorpio star sign," he scooted closer to me and pointed out the stars. I was a Scorpio and he knew I loved the star signs.
"Yeah? You're so good at this stuff." I giggled and shivered.

"Well it's interesting," he pulled me closer taking my hand, "I used to always listen to the stories about how the gods put the animals in the sky."
I smiled and leaned into his embrace as he talked to me about the stars.
I didn't know why he insisted on being my friend. We were each other's best friends just us against the world. He could've had other friends, maybe even a little cooler.
Instead, he chose me.

"Hey Demetri," I turned my head, and Demetri and I accidentally kissed him, "oh my god I'm so sorry." I started to look away and Demetri grabbed my chin gently and brought our lips together. We moved our lips as I could feel his hands drift all over me.
I could feel my cheeks heat up as he kissed me.
We both eventually pulled away to take breaths.

"Hey I'm sorry," Demetri sighed sitting up.

"No, I Uh liked it..." I looked back up at the sky.

"Really?" He looked at me turning around.

"Yeah..." I smiled.

I was pulled from my thoughts as the bell rang and I gathered all my stuff into a bag.
I got up as I walked down the hallway. I moved my eyes all around looking for Miguel and Sam. Then I bumped into someone.
"Sorry about that," I sighed and went to continue to walk to lunch.

"Oh, what's up lip? Guys look! It's lip the trader," Kyler grabbed my shoulder.

"Just let it go," I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

"Woah there you gotta pay," he smirked and threw me against the lockers.
I groaned and balled up my fists. I didn't want to do this. I was out of shape from recovering, my rib was still busted too.
I punched him in the face and it turned into an all-out brawl in the hallway.