3.0

Eli

    All valley was coming up and I hadn't talked to anyone. I was ignoring Demetri and it hurt but I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how to act or respond to my moms' words.
I did love Demetri and I needed him in my life. This had been the longest we went without talking, well since the cobra Kai stuff.
I felt so bad, he texted me every day telling me good morning and goodnight.
I stood in my bathroom staring at myself. My red hair had faded. I needed to re-dye it but I didn't want to. I stared at the reflection of my Demetri tattoo. I sniffed and rubbed my scar. I looked down and grabbed the bottle of Arctic Fox and set it on the counter.

I clicked my pen while I sat in class I was taking notes. I watched as Miguel and Sam would exchange glances at me. I bit my lip and tried to hold my attention at the front of the board.
I could feel my chest get tight as I could feel Demetri's eyes on me as we did sit at desks next to each other. I brought my hand up to my lips and started rubbing my lip.
My body started going dense and I sighed.
The teacher turned towards the board and Demetri tossed a piece of folded paper onto my desk.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed it unfolding it.

"Miss you, please tell me if I did anything wrong
:( <3 -D"

I folded it back up and stuck it into my pocket. My eyes started to dart around the classroom as I knew Demetri's eyes were on me. I started shifting in my seat. I bit my lip then rubbed my scar as I sat tense. I couldn't be with him.

I walked down the street as I walked home from school. I'd lost my car privileges so now it was finding a ride, take the bus, or walk.
I couldn't stand being on the bus with Kyler and Tory and all the other cobra kai's.
I kicked a rock and pushed skip on my shuffle as Training Wheels came on.
Demetri always really liked Melanie Martinez.
It reminded me of my 15th birthday.

"I'm sure your friends will be here soon," my mom sighed bringing in the pizza box's into the backyard and put them on the fold-out table.

"Mom they're not gonna come," I sighed as I fiddled with my fingers and stared down at them.

"Mom my only friend is Demetri, it was stupid of you to invite my whole grade," I sniffed and started to rub my scar, "Everyone hates me."

"Oh uh hey Eli," Demetri walked into the backyard. He sat his present on the table and sat next to me. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Mhm," I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. Demetri rubbed my back and squeezed my shoulder gently knowing I was gonna melt right into him.

Demetri and I sat in my room eating pizza and rewatching the Marvel movies. Demetri didn't say anything since he got there. It was a comfortable silence that we both liked.
The movie ended and he glanced at me.

"I'm uh s-sorry about today," I rubbed my scar nervously.

"Hey no it's okay we're having fun," he smiled resting his hand on my shoulder, "Do you wanna open your present?"

"Yeah!" I giggled quietly and rubbed my eyes. They were itchy and bloodshot. Demetri smiled and handed me the wrapped box.
I took the envelope that was neatly tucked into the bow.
It had my name neatly written onto it. I gently ripped it open and pulled out the card. I smiled as I read the card and giggled.

"Thanks," I sniffed and hugged him. I unwrapped the bow and took the top off the box. I smiled as I pulled out the candy and the sweater he made me.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I Uh...I love it!" I smiled as I started to cry harder that Demetri did in-fact care that much for me.
I hugged him tight and he hugged back rubbing my shoulder gently.
He could make a room light up.

A/N: please tell me if y'all are sick of the flashback chapters. Vote and comment, please!