2.9

A/N: thanks for 3K here's another chapter lmao. (Sorry I'm just too excited to be finished with this and start publishing a new story)

Demetri

I sighed as I texted Eli once again. He was supposed to be at practice. I set my phone down as I watched Sensei Lawerence and Sensei LaRusso lead class.
Was he mad about the fight? It was probably my fault there was a fight.

"You guys need to stop the pussy fights at schools!" Sensei Lawerence shouted walking up and down the rows as he lectured them.

"Does anyone have any idea where Hawk is?" Sensei LaRusso asked looking around and he looked at me, "Demetri?"

"He isn't responding to my calls and texts?" I shrugged and squeezed the handgrip weight.

"Anyways, you all," Sensei Lawerence pointed around at us, "Need to save all your fighting and pussy outbreaks at school for All Valley."

"Yes Sensei," everyone said in unison. I looked down at my phone and saw he'd read some of the messages. My heart dropped and I faltered slightly. My lips parted and I could feel a lump in my throat.

Demetri:
Hey uh, I hope you're not mad at me :(
Demetri:
If I did something can you please tell me?

I sniffed and quickly wiped the tears off of me. I'd just have my mom drop me off at his house on the way home.
I sighed looking down at my right hand as I tried squeezing the workout weight.

I got in my moms' car and buckled in, "Can you drop me at Eli's?" I asked.

"Oh for sure!" She smiled and put the car in drive.
I smiled and glanced down at my phone to see if he'd texted back yet.

I waved at my mom as I got out of the car and knocked on the door. I shifted my weight on my legs and waited.
Eli opened the door and there were tear stains on his cheeks and his eyes were red.

"Hey uh are you okay?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think you should be here," he started to close the door.

"Eli," I caught the door and pushed it back open, "What happened? What's wrong?"

"It's just some things are going on right now and I need to be alone," he was staring down at the ground and rubbing his scar.

"Okay, just text me if you need anything just let me know." I kissed his forehead.

"Okay," he sighed and shut the door. I walked back to my moms' car.

"Is he okay?" She asked as she started driving home.

"He might be in trouble because of the small fight today?" I shrugged looking out the window. I hoped he wasn't mad at me.