1.3

Demetri

My parents had been smothering me all day with their love and care. I could barely remember anything from before when Johnny confronted Eli and his friends at school.
I don't think I could tell my parents that I wasn't even sure what was going on. All I had to comprehend was that I was involved in a car accident. I weakly reached over for the water cup my mom got me. I shakily tried closing my hand around it and lifted it then felt it spilled onto me. I bit my lip and sniffed. I had made my parents take a break and go get food so I was alone.
I looked around and leaned back in my bed.
Eventually, my parents came back in and smiled.

"Do you want me to turn Doctor Who back on?" My dad asked walking over with his laptop.

"Oh uh, sure?" I wasn't exactly sure what to say.

"Oh you're soaking wet," my mom frowned picking up the blankets from where I dropped the water all over myself.

"Mom it's fine I just spilled some water by accident." I sighed.

"I'll go get them to bring some new bedding." She smiled and rushed out the door. I mentally rolled my eyes and leaned back on my propped-up bed.
As soon as she left I saw Miguel, Sam, and...Eli? walked in.

"Oh my god Demetri," Eli started to walk towards me.

"Woah why is he here!?" I shakily pointed a finger at Eli.

"Demetri I've been here every day since the accident. Do you not remember us watching Doctor Who that night?" He raised his eyebrow and explained.

"Miguel, what is he talking about?" I sighed looking around as I started to get overwhelmed.

"Eli maybe you should go," Sam looked at him. Eli's arm was in a sling, no hawk just red hair parted down the middle. Everything was so confusing.
Eli sniffed and I watched him put his head down and leave my dad then followed.

"Guys, what's going on?" I sighed looking at Miguel and Sam. They glanced at each other then walked closer to me.

"I don't think he remembers?" Sam whispered to Miguel.
Remembers what!?

"What's the last thing you remember?" Miguel asked.

"I don't know, Sensei Lawrence putting Eli in his place at school that one day?" I shrugged and weakly wiped my eyes.

"Oh no," Miguel and Sam kept looking back and forth at each other.

"Demetri...there was a big fight at my house and Eli helped take down the cobra Kai guys. Then you and Eli made up, all was good. Then you were driving Eli home one night and someone hit you guys." She explained fidgeting with Miguel's fingers nervously. So I also naturally assumed they were back together.

"So Eli doesn't hate me anymore...?" I bit my lip.

"No, not at all. He was actually by your side every day waiting for you to wake up." Miguel smiled holding Sam's hand.

"Oh..." I nodded, the boy I had a crush on didn't hate me anymore. I sighed as I was so overwhelmed with the information and people.

A/N: hey again!!! I appreciate votes and comments with feedback on the story!