2.3

Demetri

     The moment I said that I had regretted every single word I just said. I pulled my hand away from him and sighed trying to rub my tears away.

"Here let me help," he reached over to wipe my tears.

"I've got it," I sighed pulling my sleeve up to wipe the tears.

"No Demetri it's-"

"Just stop!" I snapped and felt more tears start to run.

"Demetri I'm sorry..." he mumbled pulling away.

"Eli just go..." I sighed and rubbed my eyes again.

"O-okay," he sniffed and got up grabbing his backpack, "I'm sorry."

"Yeah," I watched him leave. I sniffed and laid back in my bed. Did I fuck up everything we had?

After our first lesson at karate Eli and I rode in silence, His hand over his lip.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that." I sighed glancing at him.

"That was pretty hot when Sensei called you Princess," Eli giggled.

"Oh Eli, are you going after older men now?"  I joked, chuckling lightly.

"No!" He said a little defensively.

"Okay, okay," I smiled, "Do you wanna go get some nachos?"

"Uhm yeah," he nodded and looked at his phone as a text came through.
I turned at the stoplights pulling into our favorite place.
We both got out and I could see the excitement on Eli's face.

"I want the supreme nacho this time!" He pouted bad whined.

"Uh, I always let you have it!" I protested as we sat at a booth, "Fine you can have it."

"Yay!" He giggled and messed with the sleeves on his sweater.

"Hey uh just so you know we don't have to go back to Cobra Kai." I frowned looking over at him.

"No," he said with a small voice.

"Are you sure? It's not exactly okay for Sensei Lawerence to make fun of your scar."

"Demetri I wanna be able to defend myself. We've gotten bullied for years this could make everything different." He looked up at me.

"If that's what you want then we will go back," I sighed. Whatever Eli was hyper fixated on I tried my best to feed into it and show interest. So if he was feeling interested in karate it wouldn't hurt to go back. Maybe we would become pretty good at karate.

A/N: thank you so much for 2K!!!