1.2

Eli

      I sat at my desk and crossed my legs trying to concentrate on the SAT. I sighed and rubbed my forehead.
Demetri was the only thing I could think about. I was so worried about him. It had officially been three weeks, the doctors were starting to get scared that he wouldn't wake up. I sighed as the bell rang.
"Times up!" The teacher broke the silence. I mangled my backpack on with my sling and got it on. I grabbed the test and brought it up for her. I filed into the hallway as we went to lunch.

"Hey," Miguel smiled coming up behind me. I jumped a bit and turned around.

"Oh sorry hey," I smiled back as we sat down at our usual table. I opened my backpack and took out the lunch I packed. Sam walked over with a tray and set it down.

"Hey guys," Sam sat down and kissed Miguel's cheek.

"Any news on Demetri?" Miguel asked.

"No, not really," I sighed struggling to get my sandwich baggie open.

"Here I can get it," Sam reached across the table.

"No, no I got it," I hugged it and the bag ripped as my sandwich fell on the ground, "What the fuck."

"Do you want mine?"  Miguel asked.

"No I'll Just eat this apple," I shrugged and picked it from the lunch bag my mom packed. I sighed and took a bite out of it. All I could think about was Demetri.

     We were grabbing our phones as we left class at the end of the day. At least today was the last day of SAT's.
I walked over to Sam's locker where she and Miguel were.

"Can you guys drop me off at the hospital?" I asked leaning against the lockers.

"Yeah, Miguel we should go see Demetri we haven't been there recently." Sam smiled shutting her locker as we walked to the student lot.
I got in the car and leaned on the door as we drove in silence to the hospital.
Once we were there we walked in and up to Demetri's room.

I opened the door and was taken back by the doctor and the nurses were by him.

"I'm glad you guys are here," she smiled, "He woke up earlier today but he's asleep right now."

"What really!?" I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Yeah, they're checking on him right now." She smiled.

"This, this is amazing." I smiled and hugged her.
I knew he was gonna make this.

A/N: Hey guys!!! Vote and comment please it'd mean a lot to hear some feedback!!!!