2.7

A/N: I think I'm just gonna put out one chapter a day considering I've finished writing this and have started another story. Anyways please enjoy!

Demetri

      Eli twisted around in my arms as he started to wake up before school. I yawned and kissed his head gently.
"M what's this?" I traced the small tattoo of my name on his collarbone. I watched him turn bright red and smile.

"S' nothin," he whined and rubbed his eyes.

"Come on we got school," I ran my fingers through his bright red hair. It was my first day back since the accident and I had a lot to catch up on.
Eli tried breaking free from my grip, I giggled as I held him tight.

"Mmm Demetri I need to shower," he whined and wiggled in my arms.

"Okay fine," I pouted and let him go. I sat up and sighed looking at my right hand and making a fist with it. I sighed and got up walking over to my closet.

I looked over at Eli as he pulled into a parking spot at school.
"Ready?" He asked looking back at me.

"I, uh...yeah..." I sighed and unbuckled.

"Okay," he smiled and kissed my cheek. We both got out and he shoved his keys into his backpack.
He rushed over to me and held my hand securely.
He blushed and looked up at me.
We walked in and walked over to our friends.

"Oh my gosh hey, Demetri!" Miguel hugged me.

"It's great to see you back at school," Sam smiled and hugged me. Eli was looking away staring at something.

"Hey what is it..." I saw Kyler and his goons walking over.

"Are you serious?" Miguel rolled his eyes.
I watched Eli's fist tighten up, I grabbed him by his waist with my left arm and held him against me.

"Demetri let me go," he tried to break free.

"No more fighting in school, you can't afford to be suspended." I held him tight.

"Oh would you look at that," Kyler walked up cracking his knuckles, "It's Sam and her freak friends."

He shot a disgusted look at me and Eli and Eli's eyes narrowed and he pursed his lips together.
I held him tighter next to me.
Kyler shoved Miguel, "You pussy's have no chance at All Valley."

"Miguels an All Valley champ. He's gonna beat your ass Kyler I'd back off." Eli spat out.

"What was that lip?" He looked over at Eli and I sighed breaking our grip, "What are you gonna do about it? Break your boyfriend's arm again? What about his back?"

"Eli don't," I sighed. But I knew there was nothing I was gonna be able to do as Eli pushed Kyler to the floor.