Introduction

Hey there, it's Sylv!

You're here because you just so happened to have stumbled upon my humble book and decided to take a look. I thank you for that. Although this isn't my first story or book or whatever that I've wrote, this is the first one of my works published here on Wattpad. 

Okay, I really need to stop dilly-dallying and get to the point. That's what you're here for, right?

Anyway, I wrote this book full of beautiful words with their definitions so you can look at all the deep and amazing-sounding language we can use in our descriptive writing. They're also good for naming stories and other things. These gorgeous words captivated me and I feel they should be shared with you guys. I hope these words will come to use to you and glorify your paragraphs. 

(Also, because I had so much beautiful words that start with A to share with you, I smooshed two words with their descs onto one chapter. I might do the same with other words too. I am so sorry for being so unorganized ;-;)

Note that I will not be putting every single beautiful word in here, because that would be wayyyy too much. But I'll put all the ones that I find, and because of that, it's not really organized as I am trying to do it in alphabetical order but will eventually run out of space. Again, I apologize for that. :')

Am I talking too much? Well, you don't need to wait any longer, because here we go. Enjoy!

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

Let the words began...

(TIP: because most of these words are quite unique and rare, and they're of higher vocabulary, I highly recommend that you drop some hints of what the word means in front or behind it in the sentence or in the mini paragraph you used it in. That way, the reader can interpret what it means.)