𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 | 𝘈𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳

Surprise! You didn't think I wasn't going to tell you what this word meant when I used it in my title, did you?

Amaranthine means eternally beautiful and unfading; everlasting, undying, immortal, as you can see from the picture above. It also means a deep purple-red colour, but i put it in my title for the purpose of the first meaning.

I believe the word is also sort of based off of the flower amaranth, or maybe the flower is based off of the word, but either way, they're related. Amaranths are a purple-red colour.

Here are some examples on how to use this word:

Amaranthine Language (the title of my book)

The amaranthine happiness will forever live on this meadow, breezing through the luscious green trees and echoing from the songbird's twitter and reflecting in the cerulean ponds. (This is a sentence example for the first meaning)

The full-blown flower was a beautiful amaranthine colour, begging the girl to pick it. (Example for second meaning)

~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d2/31/f2/d231f2df27dd3d9d7d3a7efec1dc248d.jpg

ATELIER

(n.) an artist or designer's workshop.

Yes, atelier means an artist or designer's workshop. This word would actually be quite useful if you had a character who's an artist or designer who has a workshop. Substituting "artist's workshop" or "designer's workshop" with atelier will make your sentence flow more and it will sound more professional.

Examples:

She followed the artist into his atelier, gazing around wide-eyed with wonder.

"Wow," the designer breathed, gaze darting delightfully from object to object in the chamber. He had to pay a fortune for his new atelier, but it was worth it.

Personally, I think atelier sounds very elegant and professional. You should use it when you have a character who's an artist or designer and has a workshop. And it sounds better.