𝘈𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘪𝘢 | 𝘈𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘳

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/a4/cd/cba4cdf151fa27dd8cee2f804e2ac857.jpg

ANEMOIA

(n.) nostalgia for a time you've never known.

This might be a bit confusing, and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how it can be used either. But it is possible to feel nostalgic for a time you've never known. You might would feel anemoia when you read a history book where maybe there was an amazing time when there was an utopia or something and you long to experience it.

Example:

She bit her lip, fat droplets of tears streaked down her cheeks, brought on by the terrible reality. She felt anemoia as her mind wandered to what her friend said about a fiction history book that was for her favourite book series, where there was a time there were luxury and kindness like what you would find in an utopia.

~ ~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/75/3d/50753d779845e08082190f4dffa1067b.png

ARDOR

(n.) warmth and affection associated with romantic feelings.

This one's a pretty word. Use it when your characters are displaying romantic affection.

Examples: 

The happy couple were on the plush couch, and the girl nearby, snickering, turned away so she couldn't see them displaying ardor and love.

She laid her head on his chest, sighing with pleasure. She looked up into those dazzling green eyes and felt a warm, fuzzy feeling of ardor in her heart.