𝘈𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 | 𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘭

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/31/5d/db315d64c58f1c7d0a22a310cbfd3e78.png

AUREATE

(adj.) golden or gilded; brilliant, splendid

"Aureate" can substitute the words golden, gilded, brilliant and splendid. It sounds lovely, and quite descriptive. It's the "aur" part that makes me think of gold.

Examples:

The aureate statue was heavenly to behold, priceless and perfect. A real treasure.

The angel's wings were aureate and elegant, aiding with their flight.

This word will also be useful in descriptive paragraphs, especially when it comes to describing heavenly, golden things.

~ ~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/49/f0/b649f072d63a60c78fb876948cbbc785.jpg

AMBROSIAL

(adj. fragrant, delicious

This word can be used to describe a fragrant and delicious dish. Like a dish made with flowers or something. You get my point.

"Ambrosial" has the word ambrosia in it, which is a godly food only gods and goddesses can eat (and also demigods, as all you Percy Jackson fans know ;)). And since that heavenly food, it probably tastes really good. Very heavenly. And so that will help you remember that ambrosial means fragrant and delicious, most likely describing a dish (and a flowery one it must be).

Examples:

The special candied rose petals were so ambrosial. They were a real treat.

The dish smelled so ambrosial that my mouth started watering in anticipation to take a huge bite.

I think this word can only describe food, so use it like that. However, if you find another way to use it, you can do that. Just make sure it makes sense.