𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘦 | 𝘈𝘣𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/4e/52/7a4e5217dc28a4d7c610cdc4c39f12bd.jpg

AESTHETE

(adj.) someone with deep sensitivity to the beauty of art and nature.

Hm. The word reminds me of aesthetic. Maybe it's supposed to be like that, they do seem similar...

Anyway, the word means what that description above said. I guess you can incorporate the word someone when describing your character if they're an environmentalist or if they care a lot for nature and art. It's an adjective, so it's used to describe someone.

Examples:

The aesthete liked to do yoga out in the woods, where she could really connect spiritually with the nature.

I'm an aesthete. I like and appreciate art, and also have a love for nature.

This is an interesting word. Might not be used as often, but a nice change of words for describing if you have a character who likes nature and art.

~ ~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/6c/31/356c31c16f673b62f860ebfcdff164d4.jpg

ABSQUATULATE

(v.) to leave without saying goodbye.

This word doesn't exactly have a beautiful meaning, but this book is also for exotic and rare words so *shrug*. And I thought I aught to share this interesting and tragic word with you.

This word is quite sad. If you're writing a sad story, this word might come to use for you. It also serves well as a title for a sad story.

Examples:

"You just sneaked out? Left her without a word? It's terrible when you absquatulate. It will break her heart." (Example of a part of a dialogue)

He thought he had made the right choice, but looking back, he probably didn't. How could he absquatulate when she loved him so much, and he loved her back?

 💔 ;-;