𝘈𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 | 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/40/2e/71/402e71f9cee3488778a948d7c89060f1.png

AEQUOREAL

(n.)

Meaning: (archaic, rare, poetic) marine; oceanic

This word sounds nice. It can substitute the words "aquatic" and "marine" in your writing.

Examples:

The little girl squealed in delight as she saw, through the glass of the aquarium, an aequoreal creature zoom past.

He was fascinated with the aequoreal life under the glistening cerulean waters.

Yeah, this word definitely sounds more pretty than just "aquatic" or "marine". 

~ ~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/31/80/45/3180451794ce54162da19a8a0f3474fa.png

AMATIVE

(adj.) inclined toward or displaying love.

Okay, this one should be useful. Especially since we all write stories with romance in them, huh? Well, most of us do.

You can use amative to describe a character in love, and the word would be more suitable if the person already has a boyfriend or girlfriend and is displaying love or showing affection publicly.

Examples:

He was quite amative with her, ever since the day they confessed. Now they're a happy couple.

They were friends, but they acted a bit more than friends. He felt amative towards her.

In this case, amative would be a useful word. Sounds a lot better than saying "felt inclined towards love" or "they acted very lovey-dovey all day long".