𝘈𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘶𝘰𝘴𝘰 | 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/43/db/aa43db0c9deb91276a5401a1755d3e8f.png

AFFETTUOSO

(adv.)

Meaning: (music) with feeling; in a loving, tender way.

I believe this word is one of those seen on sheets of music to tell you what feeling to portray when you're playing the music. It also rhymes with gusto. Y'know, "say it with gusto!" "play it with affettuoso!" (Okay, I don't know if that's even correct on how to use affettuoso, but I'll be getting to the other examples very soon so *shrug*. Don't think I'm insane.)

Examples:

The sheet of music for this love song said to play it affettuoso.

She swayed on her feet, dancing to the beautiful affettuoso music.

Awesome. This word actually wouldn't be that hard to use, considering my second example. If your character likes to dance or something and there's a romantic moment with lovely music, it's the perfect time to use affettuoso.

~ ~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/68/e4/b7/68e4b79c18c5c327e6e04d6e82a0c128.jpg

APRICITY

(n.) the warmth of the sun in winter.

Origin- Latin

Apricity, apricity, apricity... it's sort of satisfying to say. Well, to me, anyway.

This word's definition should be easy to understand. It's just the warmth of the sun on a cold winter day. Fascinating that the word originated from Latin.

Examples:

The warm rays of light from the sun half-hidden behind the winter clouds hit his face, bathing his whole body in golden light and apricity.

She exited the cosy house into the chilling winter air. The only thing keeping her from freezing into a human popsicle was the bright apricity. She grinned gratefully up at the sun.

Great. Apricity should be useful if your story is taking place in the winter season. As you can see from my examples above, if that's the case, then it's easy to incorporate the word. Sounds nice too.