𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳 | 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/41/42/ed414233109a7a3703595197dffb53c2.png

BELAMOUR

(n.) 

Meaning: (obsolete) one who is loved, a beloved person.

This word is pretty. And it sounds very French. I think it is originated from French..?

Ah, on va continue.

Belamour shouldn't be that uncommonly used. It's meaning is easy to put as a title upon a character. Everyone has a beloved person, don't they? Most do.

Examples:

Now, where was her little belamour? The girl was nowhere to be seen. The woman's mouth curled up into a smile at the thought of her beloved daughter.

My best friend understands me the most, and is always here for me. We have been through a lot together. She is a belamour in my life.

I, myself, have six amazing best friends.

Anyway, belamour is a nice word you can use in your writing. Also reminds me of another word... that I will explain later.

There's a trick to remember what belamour means. "Amour" means "love" in French, and the "bel" part of belamour is like the first part of "beloved." And bel + love = belove and is technically the same as beloved. 

~ ~ ~ ~

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/ca/42/16ca427875661609577b2072a2858a89.jpg

BELIGHT

(v.) to light up; illuminate; to become lit up; shine up; dawn

Belight has a lot of meanings. But you can use the word for whichever meaning you want.

Examples:

He belighted the candle, the shadow of the flame flickered eerily on the wall.

The spotlight suddenly belighted on the singer, revealing her face from the darkness onstage.