Part 2: The trial

All the minecraft Youtubers are now preparing for the trial of the mcc, thank God they started for the trial, the creator of mcc decided to put some trial cause well because it is their first time playing mcc and they have a perfect chance to practice and train.
When the trial started, everyone got teleported to the lobby.
And everyone was enjoying their 2 minutes time there, they had fly mode  for 1 minute to explore the whole map and the place where they are suppose to challenge.
When the 2 minute timer ended they all got teleported to the voting room and who ever mcyt are on the same place, that means they are teamed up.

They all have they're own team and they have an egg to throw so you can vote which "trial" challenge they have to do first.

After time had passed, people were so exhausted from the trial, and the mcc had an announcement.
Speaker: "excuse me minecraft championship players, in the next week we will be starting the mcc event challenge, the mcc has many seasons so no need to worry if you loose the first season, you can visit the mcc whenever you want to practice"

Everyone took a deep breathe and calmed they're selves, they were all now excited to the mcc event.
Dream and Technoblade were both excited to be the best, but the question, who will be the best in both of them?

Hey, it's me again.
I just wanna say that this is just a fanfic, and if there is something wrong about how the mcc works or how they joined.
I apologize for that, I didn't know alot of it, so please don't hate me.
I only made this for your guys entertainment when your bored.
So I hope you enjoyed it, I'm sorry if the stories are short.
Bye, have a nice day