Part 17: Having fun :D

Today was Saturday...
Dream and Technoblade visited each other's house and told they're parents that they're engaged,the parents wasn't shocked but amazed that they were both amazing players and they engaged to each other, after they chilled a lil' bit, they went to they're team rooms again just to have fun and some players were there to practice...

There was an another announcement
Speaker: "excuse me players, some players may not be here but we sent the announcement to them so don't worry, after the next event, the teams will be changing, I apologize for the Interruption but you can carry on to what your doing now, thank you for listening"
Techno and Dream was a bit excited on what team they're gonna be in but Techno felt kinda sad that they would be separated, not because Dream is going to an another team but he or Dream couldn't spend the night together, the other team member are not allowed to sleep with other teams that's why, Techno looked down and sad and Dream felt worried "what's the matter?" "It's just were gonna be seperated and we won't be able to spend the night together" Techno replied sadly "it's okay, at least we can visit each other and that's fine now" Techno got the thought out of it and thought of the happy thought that him and Dream can at least visit each other, he was enjoying the moment were him and Dream was sleeping together in one bed.

They were having too much fun, exploring the mcc going to different aces and maybe a lil practice. They were chatting and laughing with they're friends also and when it turned night time, Dream decided to sleep in Techno's house and spend the time with his family. Dream was also enjoying the time were he is not ng with Techno's lil sister and lil brother, after for a while, Drista, Dream's lil sister texted him, Drista was kinda very worried but Dream calmed her, Drista and Dream was texting on each other for a while now until Techno came in and hugged and kissed Dream's check, Dream kinda giggled and hugged Techno back, he said good bye and good night to Drista cause she was about to go to sleep now.
After that, Dream and Techno and Techno's family was eating dinner, Dream really loved Techno's family cause they were having so much fun while eating dinner, when the dinner ended, Dream helped for Techno's mom to clean the plates and other utensils, Techno's mom thanked Dream very much cause he was a very kind, sweet and a generous boy "Techno must be very lucky that he is you boyfriend" Dream giggled and nodded.

Techno, Dream and Techno's siblings was chilling on Techno's room and they were doing pillow fights, they were all laughing and having fun, Dream had abigsmile on his face and Techno blushed very red on how cute Seems looked and they were having fun, after they were very tired, Techno's lil siblings said they're goodnight to Dream and Techno and gave them hugs, after that Techno's siblings went to they're rooms and went to bed and slept, Dream and Techno also said they're goodnight (of course) Dream hugged Techno very tight and had a big smile on his face on how fun he was having a moment with Techno, Techno hugged him back very tight also and he kissed his forehead, they all went to sleep, that night was a very wholesome moment also that the fact that they were having so much fun with Techno's family, everyone was asleep now...

-------------------

I apologize for the short story, I was kinda running out of ideas but I planned the next chapter now,don't worry, well goodbye now, I hope you enjoyed reading the story and have a nice day bye

Rival to Mate "Dreamnoblade"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें