Part 9: The player's room

After the player's teams got announced, before all of them left, there was an another announcement
Speaker:
"Sorry to interrupt players, but before you go home, since the team has been announced, I would like to show you a board tommorow at the lobby, I will show you your team's room number, we gave you all a room per team, you must get along with you team so we decided to give you your room numbers, we also decided to separate the girls on their team and be untied on to 2 or 3 rooms, so the boys that have girls on their team won't do funny business on them, so have fun"

Everyone was shocked and excited to see their rooms, also especially shocked that Dream and Technoblade will be together in a room and get along so that means that their team is gonna be very powerful.
Dre and Technoblade on the other hand were also shocked that they're gonna be working together also, it's not really bad though cause they have to do it to win mcc, but the bad one is that they have to think of an another way to compete to each other, they are thinking of a duel or maybe another challenge.

George was kinda jealous though, cause he saw the face on Technoblade on how Technoblade wants to talk to Dream, George doesn't wanna feel left out especially to Dream but he knew that Dream would never do that because Dream is he's closest and the nicest best friend he had never met, so he was thinking that they can also talk to each other but only sometimes cause they have to focus on to win mcc (seriously, why are they so focused on winning the mcc really, or is it because the players there are very competitive, anyways, let's continue).

----------------On the next day------------------
The players entered the entrance door and got teleported to the main lobby, before the practice started, everyone went to the board to see their team's room number, and when they got the keys, they noticed that the time got extended from 2 minutes to 5 minutes, so they have plenty of time to see their rooms and explore more places, after that, they got prepared for the practice...
-------------------Time goes by--------------------

(Got lazy and have no more ideas, I apologise if the story is kinda bad)

-----------------After the practice--------------
Everyone went to their houses to tell their family that they have a team room on mcc and more and after that, they grabbed a bag and some suitcases to pack their things and their clothes, when the players got back to the mcc, they went to their rooms and unpacked their stuff.

----------------After they unpack---------------
Technoblade was staring at Dream across the room to his bed, while Dream looked at Techno and giggled, Techno blushed from the adorable giggle Dream made and Dream said "you seem to be thinking deeply at me" Techno blushed even more red, "I'm only looking at the fly at your head" Techno lied, while Dream giggled again and said "if you insist, why won't you come over here and talk about on how we should win this mcc" Techno just nodded and went to Dream, Michael and Burren to talk about how to win the mcc, while the four of them talking, there was suddenly a knock on the door, Michael said "come in!" It was George "Hey Dream, I just wanna give you your favorite brownies" George lured the brownies on the floor while Dream said "thanks George, you totally know that I love those brownies" "your welcome Dream" George said, he just smiled and closed the door and walked away, Dream quickly took the brownies and ate one while the three of his team was just staring at him confused while Michael just smiling, Dream asked them "you guys want some? It's very delicious" the three of them took one for each, there were still plenty of brownies though (can I have some Dream? Those look delicious, I want to give some of my viewers also).

When it's now night time, all players went to sleep and said good nights to each other and enjoyed their sleep to get ready for the next day...

So what did you think about this chapter, I decided to put a bit of spice on it, well I hope you enjoyed it and please leave a vote on my chapters, you could also comment anything you want to say, please, also i must say goodbye now, see you all on the next chapter, goodbye, have a nice day