Extra Chapter : Christmas Special

✎ Extra chapter of rival to mate
Side chapter - a bit out of story ??
{ Christmas special }

Dream was in the kitchen helping his mother cook dinner. He suddenly heard the door bell ring, he went to the front door to open the door.
There he saw his beloved, Technoblade. Taking a peek from behind him. It seems that Technoblade has brought his entire family.

" What brings you here ? "
Dream asked

" Can't we at least spend Christmas together ? "
Technoblade replied

" Ah, I see "
Dream giggled.

Dream let them in while Technoblade gave dream a peck, they all entered the house and went to the living room.
Drista then came out of her room and quickly ran to Technoblade.

" Brother !!! "
Drista yelled, giving Technoblade a hug.

As his family went in, it seems that they have brought a lot of things. In things, I meant gifts. I was confused on to who they were for and why do they have them here.
They put them under the Christmas tree and sat down on the couches.

Dream's father was currently helping his mom cooking dinner in the kitchen. Drista is drewling to the smell of the food but she just gulped her saliva.
Dream went to the kitchen to prepare the plates and utensils at the table for dinner.
When Dream's parents were now finished cooking, they put the freshly cooked spaghetti and barbecue at the table.

Technoblade, drista and others went to the kitchen and sat down to one of the chairs.
We all served some spaghettis and some barbecues on our plates. We started eating after that and the food was very delicious, we enjoyed it alot.

When we were done eating. I helped mom clean the dishes while Drista wiped the table.

After that, we all went to the living room to have a family bonding. Watching some movies on netflix, playing some mini games and board games.

" Darling, this ones for you "
Techno's mom said to me as she gave me a present that was underneath the Christmas tree.

" Oh, thank you "
I replied showing off a big smile.

All of us recieved a gift from Techno's family. We were very grateful for it.
I opened my present and saw what was inside.
It seems that I got pajamas, no, not just that.
A couple pajamas.

" That ones from me "
Technoblade said.

I was very thankful for it and it was really cute that it got me in an awe.
Drista recieved a big teddy bear, well not too big but it's not too small.

Drista isn't really a child and not the type of person to like toys but she still likes having teddy bears and stuff toys.
Me and techno went upstairs to go to my room to wear our couple matching pajamas, I went in the bathroom to change while Technoblade was in my bedroom changing.

When we were done, we then went outside.

" You two look very good in those "
My mom said as giving us a compliment.

" I think you two should wear those every night "
Techno's father said while giggling.

It's cute an all and I really love the gift but I just felt a little embarassed to the compliments. I blushed currently looking like a tomato, my ears and face were very red. I looked away while techno was just smiling.