Part 16: Practice and Jealousy

The next day...

As same as usual, every player were doing warm ups for the practice.
After a few minutes of warm ups, the practice finally started, Dream and Illumina decided to practice they're pvp skill together, Dream and Illumina were going to the arena, while Techno decided to go there also just to see how great is Dream's pvp skills are.
The rest of the players are just very busy practicing in many other games especially Parkour run and dodgebolt (I apologise if I called dodgebolt to volley ball) when the three got there, Techno got his seats were he could see the perfect view to watch them while Dream and Illumina were preparing they're weapons and armor to fight.
When they were all prepared, Techno started the fight with a count down.
__5__
__4__
__3__
__2__
They were all set.
__1__
_Go!_
Illumina got the first hit from Dream but luckily, Dream was very fast so he dodged it and got a hit from Illumina.
While they were practicing pvp, they were just having conversations while they fight, well to make it a bit less serious, they were talking about a lot of things, Dream was getting a lot of hits and he killed Illumina two times now, while Illumina only killed Dream once, while they were fighting, Techno can hear the conversation and from what they were talking kinda made Techno jealous when he is engaged to Dream already.
Illumina: so you wanna get engaged?
Dream giggled
Dream: how about you
Illumina: well let's get engaged
Dream giggled again until they both realized what they had said and they both just froze and blushed, Techno was holding his grip very hard on how jealous he is.
Dream: alright alright alright
Illumina: uh uhmmm... Heh
Dream: alright, what are we even talking about, I am engaged, by Techno
Illumina: uh yeah, I am also, with Fruit berries, oh god
Dream: Illumina, you started this conversation
Illumina: alright I apologise for this
Techno was looking at Dream with a puzzled face and his arms crossed, Dream looked at Techno and kinda felt sad on what Techno heard, he was thinking if something to accept his apologise cause he knows that Techno couldn't just accept a simple sorry.
Dream and Illumina were still focusing on the practice and they kinda were blushing from the conversation they had...

Techno was watching Dream's every move and kinda guiding him on what to do, but still, Dream is kinda feeling sad on why did he agree on to accept on what Illumina said on they're conversation, he's just lucky that Techno is a bit of a softie to Dream.
Illumina wa staking many hits to Dream while Dream taking less hits, Dream is about to die and yet he died so that means they're tied by 4-4, they were just practicing pvp and they decided to put some scores to they're fight, whoever got first to five will pay them they're dinner at the restaurant though, they were also kinda like having fun but Techno was just jealous and Seems was kinda sad at the fact, he kept looking at Techno and all he saw was just a puzzled face formed on his face and crossed arms...

Dream took out Illumina with the last hit and said "yes, let's go!!!" Illumina congratulated Dream while Techno smirked from Dream's cuteness, when it was late and dinner time now, as the bet, they went to find a restaurant, Techno, Dream, Illumina and Fruit berries were there and they found a perfect restaurant, since Illumina lost, he has to pay.
They were all enjoying they're food and having fun chatting and laughing together, Dream was happy that Techno is smiling again, when they all  finished they're food, Illumina paid the waitress and they all got back to they're team's room but before Dream and Techno got back there, Dream pulled Techno to a private place to were they had a date and were they met, Dream hugged Techno very tight and said "Techno, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad" Dream apologized, Techno hugged back and kissed Dream's forehead and said "it's okay babe, it was just an accidental conversation, next time, think before you act" Dream nodded and said "thank you thank you thank you" and kissed Techno's check over and over, Techno had a bright smile and kissed Dream, they were having a moment and then after that, they went to they're team's room as usual, they had a but of a moment with Michael and Burren, talking to each other, after the long conversation, they went to sleep and said they're goodnight, this time they are now sleeping in they're own beds now so that means that they're separated, they were enjoying the moment were they were sleeping together like true couple even though they are, they both got to sleep now for the next day...

Hey there, I just wanna make Techno grumpy and Dream comforting him, ya'know, good bye now, have a nice day, I hope you enjoyed this chapter...