Part 12: The long night

Written by: Cydney09
Ideas by: Iwasthere

Hey before we start the chapter, just wanna say that the ideas here was inspired by "Iwasthere" we were having a conversation on discord and decided for her to give me some ideas so I hope you enjoy this and please vote, this was her idea, anyways, let's start...

Yesterday was the event were Dream and his team won the event, they were having fun with Sapnap, George and others, it was a pretty wholesome night but they realized that it is late at night so they decided to go to bed and they said their good nights to each other...

-------------------The next day--------------------
The players were now doing warm ups for the practice as usual and after that, they started practicing for the mcc, and after hours and hours of practicing and having breaks, it is currently sun down so they decided to go to their team rooms and take a break and go to sleep and probably eat dinner.
Everyone went to the cafeteria and ate dinner all together and having a chat, they were having fun and after that, they have to go to their team rooms, while in Technoblade's team room...
Dream: "hey guys! Wanna play together on my bed"
Michael: "sure! Since my bed is just across yours"
Burren: "I think it would be amazing if we had bunk beds but we don't, we only have single beds across each side of the room"
Dream: "forget about it, let's play! Techno you in?"
Techno: "no, you three have fun there"
Dream: "suit your self :)"
Dream, Michael and Burren were like acting like children while Technoblade is just on the balcony watching the sunset, enjoying the moment, he kept hearing something jumping on the bed and laughing and chatting, well it's probably just Dream and the two having fun, Technoblade noticed that the jumping sounds was getting louder and he is hearing some cracks and it also gets louder until he heard a scream, sounds like coming out of Dream.
Techno looked behind him and saw Michael and Burren very worried about Dream while Dream is just on the floor injured and beside him was Dream's broken bed.

"What happened!?" Techno said very worried and kinda laughing like a giggle cause he found it funny and Dream just looked upset that he is injured and there is already someone laughing at him, "we were just jumping and playing on Dream's bed until it broke" Michael said very worried while Burren said "we didn't expect the bed would be not very strong" "even if the bed is strong or not, you still have to be careful" Techno said while walking forward to Dream, Dream just looked away cause Techno laughed at him "I'm sorry for laughing at you Dream" Techno apologized but Dream forgives Techno and Techno just carried Dream like a bride and made him sat on his bed and went outside the room to take some bandages and Band-Aids and some more else.
Techno went back to the room and saw George going straight to the room also and when Techno opened the room, George was shocked and worried from what happened to Dream, "Dream! What happened!? And why is your bed broken?" George asked very worried, Dream hugged George very tight, "we were jumping and having fun on his bed until it broke" Michael said "well that's a problem, where will he sleep then? I'll tell the manager" George left to tell the manager about what happened and asked how long will they deliver another bed for recover, Techno got back on the room and cleaned Dream's wound and putted some bandages and Band-Aids on it, after some minutes, George got back, "so what did they say?" Dream asked "they said that it will take 2 weeks to deliver another bed and you need to share a bed with your team mates" George replied, George hugged Dream and said "I hope you will be okay after" "don't worry George I will, It just needs some time to recover my wound" Dream said patting George's back, George just left the room and waved goodbye to Dream to go to his Team's room, when he closed the door and left, Dream asked "who wants to let share their bed with me?" Michael and Burren both waved their head by signing a no, "why won't you ask the pinkette?" Michael said, Dream looked at Techno so Techno just sighed and said "you can sleep with my bed for 2 weeks" Techno kinda blushed cause they're going to sleep together, when minutes past, the janitors came in to take out the broken bed and left and when it's sleeping time, they all said their good nights 🌃 🌉...

Dream hugged Techno and Techno just blushed very red but Techno hugged Dream back also, after minutes, Techno was enjoying the moment (idk why is he still awake though) Techno just whispered so he wouldn't wake up anyone "I guess I really am in love with you Dream" Dream heard what Techno said but he decided to keep his mouth shut and pretend that he is asleep and didn't heard what Techno said, Dream was kinda enjoying the moment also that Techno is very big and warm to make him feel comfortable, but he was shocked from what he heard from what Techno whispered, he decided to keep it a secret that he didn't heard it and act normal, after minutes pass by, they went to sleep to get energy from the practice for the next day but Dream wouldn't practice first on for 5 days to recover, thank God that the event was just next month so Dream has many more time to practice and train...

Everyone was asleep now and enjoying their Dream's for tonight, it was very peaceful and kinda wholesome for Dream and Technoblade though, let's see what happens in the next chapter...

So how did you think of that? The idea was given by friend so I hope you enjoyed the story and liked her ideas, it will mean alot to me and her if you vote, please, anyways, goodbye, have a nice day