Part 14: Practice day

The idea of the chapter was given by: I was there
So please vote for her

In the present day...
It was very early in the morning, Techno woke up while Dream is still asleep, Techno looks at Michael and Burren who are asleep too, they were both hugging each other, it looks like they slept together in Burren's bed, which looks like that Techno and Dream aren't really the only ones that are lovers but Techno still doesn't know if Dream loves him back.

Techno was smiling at the beautiful sight and looks back at Dream, Techno was enjoying the moment with Dream, Dream looked very beautiful and he looked like a "sleeping beauty" to Techno.
Techno wants to give Dream a kiss on the forehead so bad but he might wake Dream up so he just moved closer and kissed Dream on his hair, Dream woke up due to the sudden movement, Techno knew that was gonna happen, Techno immediately moves backwards and he was blushing very red, Dream asked "what's wrong?" Techno just didn't answered but he said "everything is fine, nothing is wrong" Techno was still blushing though but Michael and Burren woke up because of the Hassel, all of them were awake now...

Michael: what's going on?
Burren: we woke up because of the Hassel.
Dream: Techno said it was nothing.
Techno: you guys are totally love birds, you guys just slept together
*Michael and Burren was blushing*
Dream: let's all eat breakfast, shower and prepare for the practice.
They all nodded and agreed...

After that awkward morning, while Dream was about to go to the entrance of the mcc, he saw George and Sapnap laughing and having fun, Dream was really happy that his friends are happy too.
After that, all players are now starting to practice, the first game they got was build mart, Dream was kinda sad that he felt left out about how sweet Sapnap us to George, Sapnap was helping George and making jokes to make him laugh, that's what Dream used to do to George, Dream was looking very sad and can't focus properly on what he was doing, George and Sapnap are acting like couples, Dream was sad but at least he could make George happy, Techno saw Dream looking very sad, Techno went to Dream and asked "what's wrong?" "It's nothing, I'm fine, I just didn't sleep well" Dream lied, Techno saw Dream was looking very sad and staring at George and Sapnap, Techno knows what's wrong so he comforted him "hey, you decided to give George to Sapnap, they would never make you feel left out, they're just having their moments and you have me, it's okay Dream, I'm here" Techno said comforting Dream and hugging him, Dream hugged back and focused on what he was practicing...
The players were all focused and practicing, some of them are having fun...

After the practice, Dream and Techno were just practicing a friendly game of pvp, no one was hurting each other, just a friendly fighting, Techno and his team are the only ones in the arena, Dream and Techno were practicing pvp while Michael and Burren were watching, the saw how amazing Techno and Dream was, their swords were clashing ⚔️ they were kinda serious, after all of those friendly attacks and dodges, Dream tripped on a rock and fell on Techno, Dream was on top of Techno while Michael and Burren gasped and teased them by saying "awww~what love birds" they were teasing them while Dream and Techno blushed very red, Dream got up quickly so Techno can get up also, Dream decided to end the practice after the embarassment happened, he said "let's call it a day for now on" while the others nodded and Michael and Burren still teasing them, they all just got to the cafeteria to get some snacks and they brought to their team rooms since Michael and Burren wanted Dream and Techno to play with them, they were all having fun, playing mini games like Uno and Monopoly, and having conversations, also saying jokes, they were all having fun, they were also enjoying the yummy snacks...
They saw that it was very late now so they decided to call it a day and go to sleep for the next day, Michael and Burren wanted to sleep together in Burren's bed, while Dream teased "maybe you two are actual love birds" "we're just very close friends, that's why" Michael replied by crossing his arms and looking away, Techno teased them also "maybe more than just friends" Dream giggled and Burren defended Michael by saying "you guys are love birds also, I saw Techno hugged Dream in the middle of the practice" Dream and Techno blushed now, Dream said "alright, I think that's enough, we should stop teasing each other now and go to sleep cause it's very late" The others nodded and went to bed, as the position yesterday, D am still hasn't got his bed delivered yet so he still has to sleep with Techno while Michael and Burren wanted to sleep together, they just said they're good nights and went to bed, everyone was asleep now...

Let's see what happens next week...

Hey, thanks for reading, the idea was given by "I was there" hope you enjoyed the story and good bye, have a nice day
Stay tuned for the next chapter cause I'm going to spice thing up, anyways, bye~