Part 31: Snow 🌨️

*•̩̩͙✩Hello everyone!!*•̩̩͙✩

I'm finally back after for a long time and for a break for a week.
It's been awhile my dear readers, I'd like to apologize to make you all wait and for boring contents. I'm currently trying my best here and well the season 1 will be ending very soon.

I've lost some reads and some votes but that's alright, at least I still have some people reading TvT but again, I apologize for all of this. I'm sorry for my bad writing, boring content and long waits.
Apparently, alot of things had happened and I tried keeping up with life, I was also barely online on wattpad since I've lost interest on reading fanfics.

I started reading comics (like bls and gls and yesh I'm a bl fan lol)
I gave all of my best to this chapter and I hope you'll enjoy it but before we get on to the story. I would like to thank all of you for your support and love, I loved all of your comments, it really gives me a smile on my face.

Anyways, this note was a bit long so let's get on to the chapter
(I gave all of my best here TcT)

—___—___—___—___—___—___—___—___

➷Dream's POV➷
It was 4 at the afternoon, I looked outside of the kitchen window seeing Technoblade's siblings playing at the garden.
I looked to the living room seeing our parents having a fun conversation, like laughing together.

Techno then walked closer to me, both of his hands were holding a mug of coffee.

"Accept this drink full of love and created with my bear hands"
He said, adding details

"Thank you my dear king"
I replied, also adding details.

We both laughed, I then took the coffee and took a sip. It was really hot, it almost burned my tongue.
We were just looking outside, gazing at the garden and watching the children play.
Time pass by but not too long, Techno's parents came to us.

"You love birds seem to be dropping your gaze at the children, I'll say, why won't we make a campsite at the garden?"
Techno's dad said

I nodded through excitement, his mom giggled.
It's been a long time since I've went camping, I really miss the good old days.
My father then went to the storage room to get the tents.

We all went outside and started setting up things like making a campfire.
I saw my father went outside, his hands were fully occupied by the tents. We started setting up the tents.
The children were jumping from happiness, they were really excited too.

"I'm getting the red tent!!"
Techno's sister said.

"No I am!!"
Techno's brother replied

"No me!!"

"No! Only me!!!"

They were currently fighting over the red tent, Techno's mom tried settling it up but making them both get the red tent.
They don't really like the fact but they still ended up agreeing with it.
When the campfire was set, we all sat on the logs and took out the bags of marshmallows.

We took some marshmallows and stuck them on sticks and cooked them on the campfire, apparently when time passes by.
We suddenly felt a cold breeze, I looked on the sky and saw snowflakes raining down.
It started snowing.

"Woo snow snow snow!!! Snow!!!"
Techno's brother said out of the excitement

Drista was playing with the snowflakes while I just watched them, I was laughing and giggling at them. They seem to have so much fun.