Part 10: Late night hang outs

Yesterday:
"Thanks George, you know I like those brownies" "your welcome" George said, he smiled and closed the door and walked away while Dream quickly took the brownies while the three where looking at him in confusion while Michael was just smiling, while Dream asked "you want some?" Michael and Burren took some and Techno just looked away while crossing his arms by jealousy and said "no" while Dream said "okay, if you insist, you should really try, it's really good :)" Michael and Burren agreed with it that it tastes good, while Technoblade just still looking away...

After they had a conversation and ate the delicious brownies, Michael and Burren went out to have some fun like playing arcade games and buying some stuff, they said that they will be home late like 9:00 or 9:30, while Dream decided to go to the balcony and watch the sunset cause it's like 6:30 when Dream was about to go there, he saw Technoblade was there also, Technoblade was just watching the sunset also, so Dream just went beside Technoblade and watched the sunset together...

               Technoblade's POV
Technoblade saw Dream going to his side, Technoblade was smiling and liking the feeling that they could watch the sunset together, it was very quiet until Dream broke the silence "it's pretty nice chilling here and watching the sunset, it's pretty quiet and you can enjoy the view" "yeah, it is" Technoblade said, Technoblade was yet again staring at Dream  and after he just looked at the sun setting down, it was very peaceful and nice and when the night came Dream felt a cold breeze, Dream was feeling very cold so Technoblade took off his red jacket and coated it around Dream so Dream would feel warm, Technoblade was smiling and said "here, you look very cold so you can borrow that" while Dream said "thanks Technoblade, I guess you weren't really a bad person, but I still have to beat you in able for me to be the best"
(Alright, they will be having a long conversation now so here ya go

Dream:                              Technoblade:
                                 Tch, I would like you           
                                           eat your words
Heh, what a tall,
massive man had the
Strength to say those
                                So your accepting
                                 That your a shortie
                                       *Smirks*
Not like that, I'm
actually much taller than
George also
*Blushes*
                                Heh, you look like
                                 cute lil' shortie to me
Alright stop
*Blushes even more*
                                       Heh, what a cutie
Are you flirting at me?
*Both of them looking away at each other and blushing*
So uhmmm...
                                                     Uhmmm...
Michael: "hey guys, what are you doing here *smiles brightly*"
Burren: "you two look like your having fun *smirks*"
Dream blushing like a tomato*
Techno: "ask your selves, you two look liked you haves fun like couples"
*Now all of them blushing*
Dream: "I think we should go to sleep now, it's getting pretty late and we have to practice tommorow"
The three of them just nodded and said good nights to each other to went to bed and went to sleep...

Technoblade still can't get the feeling out of his head that he had finally spend some alone time with Dream, it felt so good on Technoblade that he is now accepting that he is in love with Dream.
Technoblade was smiling and kinda blushing and he is still thinking of Dream before he went to sleep until he did...

~

So how did you like that part? I decided to give both of them some moment, but so anyways good night darlings good bye, hope you enjoyed reading this and have a nice day