Part 7: The meet up

When the new challenge was now released, everyone was enjoying it and from what they're excited us that who is gonna be on their team since the speaker announced that they will be now switched on to different teams and the team names will be now changed.

After the players were exhausted and it is now they're break time, Dream, George and the others on his team were talking about the team switching, they were so curious and excited about which team and who are they gonna play with, they were talking about it too much though, after they talked about it, they finally ate their lunch cause they were talking about the team switching and very focused on it, after that, they separated to look around and chill.

When Dream was looking around and found a peaceful place were he can chill before the next practice begins, he found Technoblade was there also, so he groaned and looked away until Technoblade spoke "so you found this peaceful place that you wanna chill in, but you don't want to cause I'm here, huh?" "Why would I chill there with you, you're my rival not mate"
Dream said, "it doesn't matter, rivals can be your friends also" Techno replied, while Dream said back "you are not my friend" "we're not going to get along aren't we" Techno whined, While Dream said "you know what! Imma just leave, just enjoy your habitat, imma be with my team and also don't try and interrupt me" and then Dream just left.

             Technoblade's POV
Technoblade was disappointed that Dream didn't say right next to him, he really wanted him to be his friend though cause he sees that Dream is very nice at his friends but he notices that he is not to his enemies, well of course, why would he be nice to his enemies, well I guess not every people are like that, ya'know, well at least show a bit of kindness even though they're your enemies, well he sees that Dream is not like that.
Techno just sighed and went to his team to prepare for the practice, he did some warm ups before starting.

The practice finally ended when the players where very exhausted, they all went home and excited for the next day cause that's were the speaker will announce they're new team and team name, well after that exhausting practice, they just went straight home and hoping they won't have a bad team mates...

Hey guys, so I putted that song there, well that song might be creepy but don't judge, cause I like that song, I like vocaloid songs,anyways,
I hope you enjoyed reading this, good by readers, I hope you have a good day :)