Episode 3

*Y/n POV*

I took my phone out from my pocket and saw it was my mom calling. I felt worried about my mom so I abruptly answered the call but I couldn't hear anything so I kept it on the speaker but no reply... 

Taehyung: Who's that?

Y/n: Not your business.

Taehyung: Tch as if I care....

Saying that he pulled the phone out from my hand and and held it high by lifting up his hand. And because I was shorter than him I had no way to get it from him other than climbing onto the chair or jump real high. But before I could do anything I started to hear light statistics from the phone.

Taehyung: O it's your mom!

Y/n: I guess the range here got low..Gimme that

Saying that you took a chair, stood in it and took your phone from Taehyung's hand and held it high in my hand like he did. As I started lifting it my mom's words became more clear. Even though my phone's volume was in it's maximum her voice was very low so I kept the call in speaker mode. This can make my both bully's hear our talk but I couldn't care less.

Mom OTP : Y-y/n? Y/n? h-hello? 

I could hear my mom stuttering and breathing heavily I felt worried seeing my cheerful mom in this state.

Y/n: Omma? I can hear you. Are you okay? Why are you stuttering?

Mom: Y/n my child are safe there?

Y/n: Yes mom. Tell me what happened? 

I just took a glance to Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung was beside me catching the chair so I don't fall and Jungkook was trying to turn off the speakers and he was doing in right. But seeing Taehyung being considerate I was a bit shocked but not surprised. That's because by bully's I didn't mean hurting my physically or mentally. Only irritating me in both ways which can be called Bullying in one way.

Mom: Y/n listen to me carefully. I and my colleagues were working on a project of a chemical but it leaked and somehow was intaken by a living being and now is been spreaded on others by biting onto each other. This is what you people call it "ZOMBIES". So now its probably everywhere in South Korea. *starts hearing growls through the call*

Y/n: Omma? are there zombies near you? Run away fast!!

Mom: Y/n theres no time anymore were trapped please listen to me. The zombies weak point is the back of their head ok? Always aim for their back of the head... AND try to survive your best make me and your dad proud ok? 

*Tears started forming in your eyes*

Mom: Don't you know where my lab is right? There is drawer under my table with a red box in it..If you open that you will see 16 small test tubes filled with a liquid. You have to take that box and take it to **** hostel. You will meet all the survivors there. One of my friend will be there, she knows you so she will ask you the liquid you should give it to her.She will take care of the rest.

Taehyung : Are those the antidote for this virus?

Mom: Yes and who are you?

Taehyung : I'm here friend Taehyung, we study in same school.

You looked at Taehyung with a stunned glare but he ignored it. Yes, you never told your mom about Taehyung because you never wanted her to feel guilty for leaving you on your own.

Mom: Ahh please take care of her and I hope you both and your friends will make it up to the end. *growls grow louder*

OTP stranger's faint voice: Y/m we can't hold this door anymore...they will burst in any moment.