Episode 13

*Y/n POV*

I found some steak meat first. I checked if it was edible for us. After checking and making sure it was safe I took all the 4 packet of steak left and started to marinate it first.

Jin started getting the pan and finding where the salt, chilly powder, olive oil and stuffs were. After sometime Taehyung and Jin started cooking those 4 steaks while I was looking for something else to cook. I found some potatoes and most of us love snacks made of potatoes so I gave them to Jimin for peeling it.

Y/n: Who wants fried potatoes?

Taehyung and Jungkook: ME!!

Jimin: Me too and the others also!

Y/n: Okay so most love it..I'll make some potato fries then.

Jungkook: Y/n, what should I do?

Y/n: umm Kook, you can wash some bowl or plates and cutleries for us to serve and eat the dinner.

Jungkook: On it captain!

He said by saluting and went to do his job. I opened the fridge and saw some grapes which was still edible and not rotten. I took them and started washing it thoroughly.

After washing it, I kept it in a clean bowl. I went to Jin Oppa and saw he had already finished 4 steaks and was gonna do the 3rd one. The 3 steaks which were done were stacked in a small plate. So I washed some dishes and kept each steak on a plate including the 4th one which was done within now.

Jin: Are we gonna fry the potatoes?

Y/n: Yeh my mom always mak- I mean made me those....

My mind started filling up thoughts and flashbacks of times with mom but I didn't want to be weak. I have to help the nation survive. So I stopped thinking and went to take the potatoes Jungkook had peeled

I asked if anyone could chop the potatoes into small cubes and Taehyung did it. While he was doing it the others just talked and walked around the kitchen searching for anything else. I went and took a pan. I washed it and wiped it and kept it to heat. I sizzled some oil on it and by the time the potatoes were ready. I took the small cubed of potatoes and let it fry in the heat and small amount of oil. I added the seasonings and sauteéd it for some time and closed it with a lid to let it fry. I went to the Taehyung, Jimin and Jin who were in a conversation.

Y/n: I did the potatoes now we gotta wait for some minutes to let it fry. What are y'all doing?

Jin: Were were just saying about the virus. It's growing within every moment making it hard for yous to survive. Our food in the bag is only some snacks. When we leave we can take some from here and pack it in the bag.

Taehyung: The whole nation counts on us.

Jungkook: The who world to be exact. Only we have the cure and it's so less if the virus spreads out our nation.

Jimin: The 4 test tubes we have can only help people half the nation....I don't think we will make it. Even if we make it and cure half the nation. It will take months to recreate the cure enough for the other half of the nation. It's good that we can dilute the cure and only few drops are needed for per person.

Y/n: Yeah...but I remember that the cure was made of immune people's blood...and many people haven't survived..so we don't know if there are immune people alive. Even if they are alive..they got chances to get killed by getting bit alot or getting hurt or even starve to death. 

Jimin: Hmm that means it's hard- wait- what's that smell. Is it the potatoes? WAH it smells so delicious!

Y/n: oh yeah I should probably sauté it now.