Episode 7

*Y/n POV*

I was waiting for the boys near the door holding it tight so it won't be open to any zombies. I suddenly felt a strong headache hit me. I used one hand to hold my head while I used the other the massage my temple. 

Y/n: Ahh 

I didn't know why I had a sudden headache when I remembered.. I was on a diet for sweet food for a week and I have studied in my classes if we do not consume sugar for a while, then it will cause a heavy headache. And when I suddenly ate a very sugary substance after a long period, it might have got me this headache. 

My eyes was closely shut due to the sudden pain. The pain caused me to loosen the grip on the door and sit on the bare walk path of the van with both of my hand on my head. 

I didn't know when I straightened my leg causing the van door to open wide. I started wincing due to the pain. Little did I know that there were some zombies near me wandering around.

I was still holding my head and wincing when I felt something on my leg. I looked around and saw 2-3 zombies just behind my leg while one successfully grabbed my leg. I pulled my leg and tried pushing it away but It's groans made some more zombies attracted. I pushed the zombies hand and suddenly stood up trying to close the door but before I could another zombie came from the side and put its hand inside the small gap of the door. I tried to push it away and close the door but some other zombies put their hands in the gap and opened the door. Now I took my gun from the seat and backed away. Now 4 zombies had entered the van and some more were outside the van. I started panicking and the headache grew stronger and not helping me at all. Now there's no option. I have to shoot. I aimed my gun at the first zombies head and shot but it missed and now the same zombie caught my gun's other end. I started screaming pushing it away and backing off. I lost all my hope now. But I again shot and it hit the zombies head because it was near me. It fell down to the ground. But soon the zombies behind it approached and tripped onto the dead zombie. Making them all to fall very close to my leg. Now when I backed off I already hit the last seat. I stood on the seat and started aiming for others head. 

I hit a zombie but not on its head. I again tried but wait! the bullets! I trembled in fear seeing that I am in lack of bullets. I remembered that I kept some in my pocket. I panickingly, but fastly put my hand in my pocket. I took some but it fell down. I agai dug my pocket and found 2 bullets. I successfully loaded my gun and hit the zombie who was almost gonna bit me. The bullet pierced through the zombies head. Same happened to the the 2nd bullet but, theres still zombies inside the van nearing me, some crawling on top of the dead zombies while some looking and walking into the other seats.

I am now done. DONE FOR! I lost every single hope I had. But my inner dangerous girl told me to keep fighting. I took a iron bar which was just on the same seat as I was in. I took it and started hitting the zombies while screaming to them to back their blo*dy a** off.

That's when I heard some gun shots from outside the van. THE BOYS! It's when I heard a voice near me. I looked down to my pocket remembering the walky talky. Taehyung was speaking through it. 

W.T:

Taehyung: Y-Y/n? Are you there?? 

I replied as soon as possible still hitting the zombies near me.

Y/n: Y-yes! T-theres a lot zombies here. C-come fast! I am out of bullets!

Taehyung: We are coming! Hang on ok?

I was stuttering because of panic and also the pain was increasing. I started hitting the zombies more. Now there are 5 dead and only 3 more near me but I guess there's more outside. Soon I saw Yoongi , Jimin and Jungkook come in and shoot each zombies.