Episode 2

*Y/n POV*

I opened my eyes feeling a stinging in my cheeks to see my one and only bully tapping my cheeks and silently calling out my name. But to my surprise he was trying his best to wake me up without hurting me. His soft hands kept on tapping my cheeks until I fully opened my eyes.

Taehyung: Hey hey Y/n? O-open your eyes

I woke and sat up straightening the folds in my dress and turned towards Taehyung  with a confused look on my face.

Y/n: How did I sleep here? Wasn't I doing the homeworks?

Taehyung: Don't you remember anything?

Y/n: What do you mean by remem-

That's when I remembered what happened before I fainted. I could feel a perfect small tear rolling down from one of my eye continued by the others. I started sniffing with my nose. My eyes shut tightly while my bare wrists clenched into a small fist. I could feel Taehyung patting my back on an attempt to calm me down. 

*FLASHBACK*

*Y/n POV*

What's happening? Who is that man? Why is he facing his head down?

(I saw a man banging on the school gate but he was not so clear to me to identify his face as he was on the ground floor and I was on the 5th floor)

Oh! The principal is coming to him. I think that man is one of the intruders.

(You were watching the principle talking angrily towards the man but he was neither facing our principle nor talking to him)

Principal: Hey mister! Can't you hear? It is forbidden to come inside without your relation with any students especially during class hours. And please do not bang on the gate you are disturbing us!

Yet no reply from the stranger made our principal angry. He opened the gates and went to the man and caught his collar and started asking him angrily.

Principle: Mister please go away or you are forcing me to call the police! Mist-

The stranger pulled our principle from his head and started biting his neck vigorously. I could see the 2 guards near the gate run towards the stranger and pull him away from our principle and start beating the stranger. I saw blood flowing out from our principle who was now lying on the ground. I was about to shout to my principle if he is okay but I saw him wake up and move near the guards who are hitting the stranger. So I kept quiet but I saw the stranger started biting onto a guard but before the other guards could act, our principle  started biting and eating the flesh off the other guard. I was barely paralyzed and started shouting in fear after I saw them biting onto each other.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Y/N POV*

I was sad because our principle always took care of us like his own children and played with us always, thinking he is no more with us is very saddening. But i have to keep myself from being a crybaby or i won't be able to survive this freaking things. So i stopped crying or sniffing as much as possible. I felt Taehyung moving away from me after a minute. He walked towards the fence and started observing what was happening in the ground floor. He silently ran towards me,knelt in front of me and showed me to shush with hand symbols.

 He silently ran towards me,knelt in front of me and showed me to shush with hand symbols