Episode 14

*Y/n POV*

Soon I heard some groaning sound. When i'm half asleep nothing comes properly to my brain so I thought it was a zombie and stood up on the bed in the dark and started kicking that thing and also it it with the plastic vase. I kept on hearing groaning noises of pain so I continued kicking, punching and hitting until the lights came on.

Y/n: ohh sh*t.....

I looked at what I was punching.

Y/n: T-Tae-

I looked up and saw Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook shook at seeing us together on the bed while I was standing on his and kicking him.

Y/n: I- 

Taehyung: *groans* Ahh Y/n why the hell you kick me!!

He said holding his knee with pain while the others were still in shock when suddenly Jungkook started laughing.

Jungkook: AHAHAH HYUNG YOU GOT HIT BY Y/N!

Taehyung: Shudup you kid! 

He said to Jungkook and then glared at me while I was just nervously laughing.

Jin: Wait a minute...why are you in her room in the mid of night?

Y/n: yeah- how the hell did you come here and why?

Taehyung: What do you mean how? My legs DUH! and why? do you have your name written on this room to say Its yours? *scoffs* Don't even think I came here to see you. I just missed Instagram so I came to borrow your phone for a bit.

He said with a nervous yet confident look as he hit my head playfully with a serious face to show that he is saying the truth.

Y/n: My phone is in my bag so what were you doing while hugging me?

Taehyung: H-hugging- Excuse me monkey, why would I do that! Pfft as if it happened!

He said while slightly sweating and I knew he was lying so I started chuckling.

Jin: Aish! Everybody go to sleep! You all just wasted my beauty sleep!

Jungkook: Yeah! I want to get my energy restored..GOOD NIGHT!

He said the last words a bit loud to make it clear to everyone here and like that everyone left leaving me and Taehyung in my room.

I walked over to my bag, took my phone and unlocked it and gave it to Taehyung.

Y/n: Only Instagram! Don't even touch any other apps of mine.

Taehyung: O-ok 

He said as he slowly snatched the phone away from my hand. It was fully charged and the data was also working. 

He sat next to me on the bed while I off the lights and slept to the other side ignoring him.

'I hope that stupid won't do any pranks on me' I thought before I fell into my deep sleep.

*Next Day*

*Taehyung POV*

I slept late last night because I was doing some research on Y/n's phone. Now it's 7:00 am and everyone Is starting to wake up. 'It's been long since I pulled a prank on Y/n. Maybe I should do it today!' I thought as I woke up from Y/n's bed after looking at her sleeping figure and making sure she was in deep sleep. I slowly walked to Jimin and Jungkook's room.

Taehyung: Are you both awake??

I said while slowly knocking the door making sure others won't hear us. As soon I asked, Jungkook opened the door with his bunny smile.