Episode 6

*Y/n POV*

Yoongi:  No petrol left? 

Jin:  We have but that will last only for a maximum of 12 or 15 mins! 

That means we will only reach the half of our journey in that time. Because we have been travelling for 15 mins and including the left time it will be 30 mins and the lab is a 1 hour travel.

Hobi: Then let's travel for that time and look out for any gas stations in our path.

Namjoon: Yes we can simultaneously travel and also look for the gas station.

Jin: Okey the car Is starting!

When he started the car it suddenly stopped causing me to again to hit my head on the seat in front. 

Jin: Ah sorry my mistake.

Jin again started the car and drove off. But soon enough, Taehyung wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me nearer. Before I could say anything he replied to me.

Taehyung: Don't move.

He removed his seat belt and pulled it long enough for me and him and he wore it like I was a part of him. Now the seatbelt was against my chest. It was not tight enough to hurt me so I kept quite and sat like that.

It has been nearly 10 mins and were almost out of petrol. We have not seen a gas station yet.

Y/n: Oppa are we gonna be out of petrol soon?

Jin: Yes and I think we are gonna be in trouble because even in the navigation system it shows there are no gas station in the route.

Jungkook: I guess now there's only one option.

We all except Jin turned towards Jungkook with a curious expression. Little did I know when I turned to my left all of my hair was brushing onto Taehyung's face making him to push my face to front. I was tying a ponytail and my long hair was reaching till my chest.

Jimin: Kookie what is that?

Jungkook: We have low petrol and there's no gas station nearby and look at Y/n its difficult for her to sit like that so let us drive to a vehicle shop and use a van or let's try to find a big vehicle which is laying in the road abandoned.

Taehyung: Mm Kookie has a point. 

Jin: I see a vehicle shop ahead let's stop there?

Jin said without looking at us and focusing on his driving.

Namjoon: Yes I see it too. And there are less zombies in this area so let's go there. Everyone wear your backpacks and get hold of your weapons.

Hobi: But this food bag is too heavy to wear and fight.

Namjoon: Then everyone will cover Hobi.

Jin parked the car near the building of vehicle. We started walking towards the entrance of the shop with Hobi in our middle also having a small weapon in hand for a back up.

We slowly opened the door and entered making sure we made no noise. After getting inside Yoongi slowly and carefully went towards the switches and on the lights. After making sure we saw no zombies near us I slowly closed the door so that no zombies can come in.

We walked in groups. I  and Taehyung went to the left, Jin and yoongi went to the right. While others guarded us and Hobi was sitting near the door because of the weight of the bag.

I was walking around with Taehyung checking for a good vehicle for us. I felt we could talk a bit so I started speaking very lightly.

Y/n: Taehyung, can I call you Tae?