Episode 20 (FINAL)

*Y/n POV*

*Flashback*

Taehyung: No.

He replied in his cold tone which sent shivers down my spine.

Y/n: What do you mean by "No"? I need to go to the U.S to confirm if my blood is still the cure for the virus conditions! 

Taehyung: Yes I know you need to and you want to but no you can't go alone! What if they will sell you for your blood?

Y/n: Stop it Taehyung! Didn't Jisoo tell you the organization that's doing my check-up is a very professional group of scientists and one of them was her old friend!

Taehyung: *sigh* Don't be stubborn Y/n and let me come with you!

Y/n: But You're one of the only 9 trusted people who can help Jisoo and Roseé in keeping the cure safe and fight the zombies? And I'm just a person who can give my blood and am bad at using guns too!

Taehyung: YOU. WILL. NOT. GO. ALONE.

Taehyung growled and left the room slamming the door hardly. I sighed and rubbed my temples. Let me be clear, it's now 8 months since we started injecting and curing the infected. There has been an information that my blood is slowly starting to change as if someone added something to my food. Weird right? So the professional scientist group 'Exo' will be doing some check-ups on me and I need to go to the US.

In these 8 months, South Korea has been divided into two sections. Half of Korea belongs to humans or the zombies who were cured while the other section is where the zombies who are yet to be cured are roaming around. And this section is called 'AreaZ8' And the only humans who are in AreaZ8 and me, Blackpink, BTS, and some very professional guards. The boys along with Lisa and Jennie guard the heart of our Mansion which is in the center of AreaZ8. The "heart" of our Mansion is where we keep my blood in high protection in -20˙ C temperature.

Tomorrow is the day when I am being executed to the other section where humans rule in South Korea. I was said to go alone but Taehyung quite didn't like the idea of me leaving for a month and that too going alone to a different country.

I sighed and continued packing my luggage for tomorrow's flight. My flight is at 1 in the afternoon so I will have to leave at least at 6 in the morning so that I can cross AreaZ8 before 11 am.

After packing my bag I fell on top of my bed, yes it was MY bedroom. This mansion consists of everything we need from bedrooms to laboratories. I fell on my comfy bed and pulled the blankets over me slowly drifting into my dreamland so I won't be sleepy tomorrow.

I woke up when I heard my phone buzzing under my pillow. Oh, my alarm. It's 4 in the morning. I got up and did my routine and wore:

I yet again made sure I had packed everything I will need and walked out of my room to our common Dining Room

I yet again made sure I had packed everything I will need and walked out of my room to our common Dining Room. There were two plates set and of course, it's the lovely Jennie who cooks and serves the food we like. I sat at my normal seat and did a small drumroll which I always do when I am ready to eat. And as my drumroll started Jennie unnie came out of the kitchen with two plates in her hands.