Episode 17

*Y/n POV*

Guard 9 came to me with a straight face and took my bag. He opened it and saw it was full of dresses. But he hung the bad upside down making everything in my bag fall down, even the weapons...

Guard 9: Sir...

He said as he picked up the knife and the fallen items from the ground.

Guard 1: Take all of their weapons away!

He said as they searched us and took the weapons they found away from us. One by one the guards started checking our bodies and when guard 9, who was examining me started getting near my pant pockets where I hid the antidots and a spare knife, I just backed off and started doing a dramatic act.

Y/n: YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PERVERT! 

I looked towards the boys and they also started their acting. They walked towards me and covered me and said,

Hoseok: YAH! Mr.! How dare you touch our sister here like that!

Namjoon: Don't you have any manners? Aren't you a guard!

Guard 1: HEY HEY HEY! What is happening here!

I wiped my fake tears and started sniffing and complained to Guard 1,

Y/n: Ahjussi! This Guard started t-touching me!

Guard 9: S-sir! I was checking her!

Guard 1: WHAT CHECKING! ENOUGH! You have been checking her for a while! Go back to your position! And you kids and the girl, you are good to go. Your bag cannot be taken inside and you will be given clothes from the hostel.

He said as he let his guards open the door for us and letting us inside then closing it back and standing in their positions.

Jungkook: Omo! Y/n-ah Daebak! What a great acting!

Jimin: I know right! She even did the tears thingy!

Hearing them I fake flipped my hair imagining it was long like before.

We saw the hostel had some people washing clothes, some cooking and some doing other jobs, outside. We walked to the door to the hostel building and entered. We felt stares of many people before we entered.

Inside the building, there weren't many people when suddenly an older girl with a doctor's uniform came running to me with a bright and welcoming smile.

??: Annyeong! Welcome to the survivor's group! I'm Doc. Jisoo and you are?

Y/n: Hi! I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you!

I said and bowed and one by one all the boys introduced themselves. Jisoo said she will take us to the meeting room where the heads of the hostel are. While walking we kept telling each other about different things.

Jisoo: Ohh I have to say, you kids are really brave to travel all the way from there to here alone.

Jimin: Um Miss pretty, can we know how old you are?

Jisoo: Oh I'm 21 years old. Who is the oldest among you?

Jin: That would be me, I'm 19

(Note: Imagine Y/n, Taehyung and Jungkook - 16, Jimin - 17, Hoseok, Namjoon, Suga - 18 , Jin- 19)

Jisoo: Ah here we are, this is the meeting room where we plan about weapons, food, and many more. And this is Rosé, my assistant Doc. This is Jennie, the one who is the leader of the food section. This is Lisa, our defense section leader.

She showed us her friends who are also the leaders of each department like her. Lastly, she showed the one who plans everything and that was an elderly woman who seemed to be in her 30's and her name was Irene.