Episode 16

*Y/n POV*

Hoseok: NO I'M NOT GOING TO RUN OVER ROOF'S!

Jimin: Come on hyung! Look we're away from zombies and just 6 more roofs and we can get down! Eazy peazy!

Somehow after we convinced Hoseok Oppa to come with us we crawled, ran and jumped across roof's and jumped down to the street one by one.

Taehyung: What's the time?

Jin: It's 3:56..

Namjoon: I see a van right there! A small one! But it could fit all of us in it I guess...Let's go check it!

We slowly and silently moved towards a white van we saw on the street. When we got near it, we realized the van was locked.

Jungkook: Oh no- its locked-

Jungkook said as he tried opening the van but little did he know his one small carelessness might end up in death. 

Because of trying to open the van more than once or twice when it was locked, it started to make loud beeping noises and it alerted the zombies.

Yoongi: What the hell!

Yoongi started hitting the van thinking it would stop the beeping but it didn't. I looked around us and saw that there were zombies from every side coming towards as a whole horde.

Y/n: Oh no- guys- this is bad- we need to do it fast!

Jin: What do you- oh shit there's a bunch of zombies from every side of the road coming towards us!

We tried all the ways we could but the zombies were very near to us that we had to almost climb on top of the van to survive.

Hoseok: THEY ARE SO MUCH NEAR US!

Jungkook: Wait! I know a way! Usually, in such vans, there will be a way to enter the van from below..

Suga: you can't it's risky! By the time you do it, zombies will devour your small brain!

Jungkook: Hyung anyway we're trapped by zombies here! Someone has to take the risk! 

Jungkook said as he crawled under the van and tried to get in. The zombies started getting dangerously near to us that some except Jungkook, Taehyung, Suga, and Namjoon climbed on top of the van.

Hoseok: JUNGKOOK THEY ARE NEAR US! COME ON TOP OF THE VAN! AND OTHERS TOO!

Jungkook: Y/n! Do you have any hairpins with you!?

Y/n: Huh- oh

I said as I opened my bag and started searching for a hairpin and after I successfully found it I threw it to Namjoon Hyung who passed it to Jungkook.

Since the zombies were very near, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Suga who were below started using their weapons and guns and fought the zombies in order to protect Jungkook. Hoseok who was on top of the van was the one who was holding the bags. I gave my bag to Hoseok and took some weapons from Jin who was holding them and jumped down to help the boys.

I had two guns in my hand. I started shooting some zombies when one of them caught my legs and was about to bite me.

Suga: Y/n watch out!

Suga said and shot the zombie. I flashed him a smile of thanks and again started shooting the zombies when we heard Jungkook yell.

Jungkook: I got it! 

I looked behind, he was inside the van holding the spare keys of the van. He used it to unlock the doors and one by one first, Jin and Hoseok climbed down from above and got inside after loading the extra weapons and the bags inside the van.