Episode 5

Time: 3:45 am (Day 2 of zombie apocalypse)

*Y/n POV*

I woke up hearing Jin knocking on my door and calling out my name.

Jin: Y/n? Wake up! It's time to pack! Are you awake?

I rubbed my eyes and woke up.

Y/n: Oppa i'm awake! You can wake others i'll go freshen up

Jin: Oukey!

I woke up and stretched my hands and stood up walking towards to open the door when i noticed....

Y/n: KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

I saw that Taehyung was lying in the sofa which is at the end of my bed. He woke up hearing me shout his name but I have I haven't messed up gaining any zombies attention. I saw him waking up hearing me.

Taehyung: What happened?

Y/n: You wanna know what happened? This is my room you were gonna sleep with Suga right?

Taehyung: Yah Pabo you were the one who didn't lock the room. If I hadn't come and closed it you would have been bitten by any zombies by making large snoring noises.

Y/n: Wha- I don't snore! 

Before I finished scolded he ran out of my room. I swore under my breath that after all this zombie mess ends I will finish him with my own hands.

I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth and freshened up. I came down stairs and saw some of the boys were packing food, some first aid, while some were freshening themselves up.

I went towards Jin oppa and asked him shall I help him in the food section? He gladly accepted my request and we started packing food in 2 large bags. After we cleared up the food, I went and saw that Hobi oppa and Jimin had packed a box full of safety equipments like bandages, vitamin and other medicines. 

I went towards my room and took a bag which I had used the previous year and stuffed it with my dress, girly stuffs and some important things. The mesh hole in my bag had made my bag feel very light. So it would be a very helpful during this apocalypse.

 So it would be a very helpful during this apocalypse