Episode 11

Here we are, infront of the hotel I told the boys about. It was getting dark and finding a place to stay is a great significance.

Namjoon: *sigh* Let's give it a try and go inside. Good that we are in a small town so there will be less zombies.

He said as he stood up.

Jimin: What about the food bag?

Taehyung: Let's take it with us.

Taehyung said as he took the bag in his one hand sliding it onto his shoulder. Everyone took their bats and weapons, including me. I took my bag in my back and a baseball bat which can be very helpful for me.

Hobi: Let's all get into a room we find as soon as possible. Because maybe there might be lots of zombies inside.

Suga: Don't you all think this is a big risk?

Jin: It's almost sunset...and there are no place to stay in this small town. And staying in the van overnight is also not a good option.

Suga: Then let's go inside and lock the main door and try moving inside. If there are lots of zombies lets all come out.

Saying that we slowly got out of the van locking its door. We walked towards the hotel trying our best to hide ourselves so that the zombies next to us don't see us. And fortunately they didn't see us. But when we went to the main door of the hotel it was locked from outside.

Taehyung: The door is locked! We have to break it to enter and if we break it the zombies will get attracted.

Taehyung whispered while we all sat down behind a car so we won't be seen by any zombies.

Namjoon: Yes I remember the day when this apocalypse started the hotels In this town was closed for checking. That means this hotel is a great place to stay and no one will be inside!

He exclaimed happily but...How will we enter without making noise?

Y/n: How will we enter without making noise then? If we break the door then the zombies can also enter!

I said whispering.

Jimin: Zombies can't climb.

He said while pointing at a pipeline while smirking.

Jimin: Well the boys can climb...how about you?

He said staring at me in a questioning way.

Y/n: U-umm y-yeh I guess?

I said stuttering as I don't know much how to climb.

Jimin: Ok then If we climb that pipeline which seems strong enough to hold us, we will reach that small walk path above which has a door. If we break the door, even if It makes a noise the zombies won't be able to climb up to that door!

Jungkook: Hyung your so-

Before Jungkook could complete his sentence a zombie caught him but before it could bite him, Taehyung who was next to him hit the zombie with his iron rod. We all stood up alerted and saw some zombies on their way to us.

Namjoon: Everyone go climb the pipeline! FAST!

Everyone ran towards the pipeline and one by one the boys got on except Suga and Taehyung as they were behind us for safety. I looked back and saw the zombies were almost near us.

I looked up and saw Hobi, Namjoon, Jin had already reached the top and Jungkook was behind me to help his Hyungs Taehyung and Yoongi from the zombies. Now Jimin was climbing and he almost reached the top safely. 

Jungkook: Y/n! Go fast it's your turn!

Y/n: A-ah ok!

I said as I wrapped my hands around the pipe trying to climb but couldn't. Aish I should have told them the truth that its difficult for me to climb. I looked back and saw Jungkook ready with his weapon and within a second Taehyung turned back and looked at me and saw my freaked face. I think he knew what was the problem that's why he said.