Episode 9

*Y/n POV*

We started crawling when I heard a loud thud from my front side. I looked up and saw from the side that Namjoon's gun had slipped from his pocket and fell.

Jin: I think the god of destruction got active at the wrong time. Lets go fast all the zombies will be attracted to here now.

Namjoon made a poker face and looked at Jin then took his fallen gun keeping it back to his pocket. Soon we all started crawling a but more faster. I stopped when I felt Hobi oppa stop moving. 

Taehyung: Why did you stop?

Y/n: I don't know? Oppa why did you stop?

Hobi: I think Jimin is the one in front and he stopped. Jimin-ah why did you stop?

Jimin: This Is the end, now I have to jump down to the garbage can. That's DiSgUrStAnG!

Jin: *windshield wiper laugh* DiSgUrStAnG!

Soon everyone jumped out to the big garbage can consisting of lots of plastic covers and many more in it. Now I had to jump. Since small I had a small fear of jumping because I was scared of falling and hurting myself.

Taehyung: What are you waiting for? Jump! Or do you want me to push you? *smirk*

Y/n: Shudup you alien! I know how to jump, it's just that I am scared of falling down.

The distance between the end of the vent and the garbage can was a bit big. I tried to jump but my quick body reactions made me hold onto the went and hang down from it. I looked down and felt a total confusion on what to do. I looked at the boys and they were looking away to find if any zombies are approaching us.

Taehyung: Why are you hanging there like a spider? Do you like spider man?

Y/n: Y-yah stop your nonsense for a while I don't know what to do!

Taehyung: *chuckles* Aish! Your shorter than Jimin!

Soon after saying that he also came down hanging next to me.

Y/n: Why are YOU hanging now?

Taehyung: I thought I should help you now that you don't need...

Y/n: I need. I need.

I blabbered fast because I didn't want him to go down leaving me alone.

He the suddenly grab my waist and pulled my both hands down with his one hand, making me to hold onto him so that I don't fall. Damn! He's so muscular and strong! I hold onto him tightly and he slowly left his left hand and wrap it around me.

Taehyung: You ready?

Y/n: W-wha-

He suddenly removed his other hand and hugged my tightly more like covering and we both landed. I was on top of him so I didn't get hurt by any sharp objects in the waste. I opened my eyes which was shut tightly the moment he left his both hands. My face was brushing against his. I can now clearly see his facial beauty. I was staring right into his eyes. 

Taehyung: Are you going to stay like this?

I came back to my senses when he said that and soon stood up blinking my eyes in disbelief in what just happened. He slowly woke up catching onto his back.

Y/n: D-did you get hurt?

Taehyung: What do you think? I look okay after helping an elephant and sacrifice myself to let it fall onto me?

Y/n: Ow! I'm not an elephant ok? Or next time i'll really make you break your bones!

Taehyung: There is a next time?