Episode 10

*Y/n POV*

We've been travelling for 10 minutes now, everyone was trying to enjoy these moments of life together thinking maybe they might not get to be happy later.

I was sitting near the window looking at the nature ignoring the blood and bodies lying around. That's when I remembered that I had brought my phone the day I packed my bag. I stood p and took my bag and started searching through the columns. I found my phone switched off at the small pocket of the bag. My bag was kept hidden behind the back seat because it had all my girly stuffs so that's why those thieves didn't take my bag.

I opened my phone and checked if there was range here.  Luck was by my side, my phone had 90% charge and also got range. I opened some social medias to check how are the other people and how much this virus has spread.

I opened a random news channel and saw some important news so I called the boys.

Y/n: Guys! look! the news! 

Soon everyone except Jin who was driving surrounded me.

Hobi: Y/n! You had your phone with you?!

Y/n: *Giggles* Sorry I forgot about that!

I then tapped the play button eagerly waiting to hear the news.

BREAKING NEWS : Due to the zombie virus, South Korea will be quarantined from now on. Survivors from South Korea are gathering in the *** Hostel. It is said that the cure for this virus is being transported to this hostel where experienced scientists are trying to find many more cures.

Soon we heard some growls from the reporter and cameraman who were recording from a messy place, maybe their hideout. Then the camera fell down and we could hear the screams of the 2 men.

I offed my phone in disappointment and sighed.

Jimin: The whole country's survival depends on us...we shouldn't give up! Fighting!

Jimin said trying to cheer us up and placed his hand for a group oath. We all kept our hands on top of his.

Jin: Yah! How can you leave me? Think my invisible 3rd arm is there ok!

We chuckled and cheered.

Everyone: FIGHTING!

*Time Skip - After 30 mins*

Namjoon: Hyung! do we have petrol for because now the sun will set after sometime and we can't go out for petrol then.

Jin: Yeh we are low on petrol and we also need to find a place to spend the night.

It was about 3pm and we have to find a place to stay overnight and also bring gas for the van.

Y/n: Oppa I have went to *** hostel before and we stayed at a hotel for the night that time. The hotel is a bit far but we will reach in time so let's check there?

Namjoon: If there's less zombies then ok! That would be a good choice.

Soon we took off towards the hotel I mentioned to them. The ride was filled with fun and happiness. Every few times Suga would drive and Jin would take a break. Now we are infront of a gas station, checking around from inside our van for any zombies.

Jimin: I see some zombies far but they probably won't reach here I guess.

Namjoon: Okay so like before Y/n, Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi as a group will go inside the store next to the gas station for food and any weapons while I , Jin , Jimin and Jungkook will fill the gas. 

Hobi: Everyone be careful....we don't have our weapons with us. So grab some on your way.

We nodded and got down the van carefully without making any noise. Jin drove the van towards the gas pump and Namjoon's group started doing their work.