Episode 15

*Y/n POV*

We were in the van travelling as fast as we can so we reach the hostel and give the cure for the virus. We already travelled for half an hour. We are now going through an alley which is one of the most crowded places so surely there are many zombies here.

Our van slowly moving when we saw a horde of zombies infront of us. Alot of zombies in a group shaking a van covered in blood.

Jin: Uh oh...we need to go back there's a lot of zombies marching towards us!

Saying that Jin drove in reverse but it was hard because there was zombies coming from the back too.

Namjoon: Drive! Fast go to the left street!!

Jin took a 180' turn and started driving to the street on the left side.

The more time we took the sooner the zombies came hearing the loud engine of our van. We drove fast into the street only to realize its a dead end ahead of us.

Jin: IT'S A DEAD END!

Suga: Oh no should we go back?

Taehyung: Hyung we can't stay In the van. We need to go out!

Namjoon: We can't leave the van! IT'S NOT SAFE OUTSIDE!

Taehyung: ARE WE SAFE IN THE VAN? TRAPPED AND COVERED BY BRAIN-EATING ZOMBIES??

Taehyung said as he held Namjoon's collar with sudden rage of what stupidism he was saying.

Jin: He got point! We need to take out stuff and leave the van! There's zombies behind us! We can't stay in the van Joon!

Namjoon: *sigh* Even if we did escape out of the van, WHERE THE HELL WILL WE RUN TO? CAN'T YOU SEE IT'S A DEAD END OF A BIG WALL IN FRONT OF US? CAN WE EVEN CLIMB IT?

Jungkook: Uh oh- Hyung's whatever you are planning DO IT FAST! Zombies are coming to this alley way!!

That's when we all looked back, the zombies started entering this alley street. The wall infront of us a dead end is high so we can't climb it. Anyway's I started to wear my bag after making sure everything like the antidote was in it. That's when I saw there was a long rope I packed before we left for our adventure.

Suga: Let's get out of the van first and try to find a way fast!

Saying that all took the food bag, weapons and got out of the van.

Jungkook: Guys! The zombies are almost here!

The groans of zombies started getting louder and their speed started increasing as they sensed the noise of us humans.

Suga: WE CAN'T CLIMB THIS WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM TOP!

Y/N: I HAVE ROPE! And there's some nails in between the walls, we can climb with that!

Taehyung: We need someone up there to tie the rope to something! And we can't climb with some silly little nail which who knows how old and rusty they are!

Suga: We don't even have a hook to tie it on the rope and throw it above! Anyways the rope is small! It won't fit the length of the wall!

Y/n: I WILL DO IT!

BTS: WHAT?

Without answering them you went to Taehyung and snatched the rope from his hand and tightly tied it around your waist. You opened your bag one last time taking s little bit of powder in your hands for the grip then closing the bag and safely giving it to Jimin.

Taehyung: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU GOING TO CLIMB THAT BIG WALL?

Hoseok: Y/N YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A HOOK OR SOMETHING TO HOLD YOU FROM FALLING!