Episode 18

*Y/n POV*

Before the boys could help...the zombie...It started biting and eating my leg...

I screamed in fear and it started to hurt a lot.  Jungkook who was near me, saw me and came running to me. 

Jungkook: Y-Y/n...HYUNG!

Jimin and Taehyung who were tying the rope heard the younger's call for help and came running towards us.

Jungkook: S-She got b-bit..

Jungkook said wiping his tears before they came out of his eyes. My eyes started swelling up. My tears started to flow at the thought that I am turning into a zombie. I looked up to see the 3 maknae's who were looking at me with worried eyes.

Taehyung: Y/n, climb on my back we will cure you once we enter the hostel.

Taehyung said, with a cracked voice showing he was worried, turning his back at me for me to climb on his back.

Y/n: J-Just leave me here....the last two cure test tubes fell on the floor...The cure is no more...Go in before I turn into a zombie...

Taehyung: YAH STOP YOUR NONSENSE AND CLIMB ON MY BACK!

Jimin: Fast Y/n before the zombies get out of the tie!

I stood up and pushed them indicating to leave when Taehyung came and held my both hands stopping me from pushing them. He hit my arm hardly which did hurt me.

Taehyung: Y/N ARE YOU INSANE! JUST CLIMB ON MY BACK I'M NOT ASKING ANYTHING MORE!

I looked at his hand and an idea came into my mind. I pushed Taehyung away from me after grabbing the gun in his hand and aiming it at my head.

Taehyung: ARE YOU CRAZY! Y/N PUT THE DAMN GUN DOWN!

I felt my cheeks hurt because of crying...I wanted to live. A part of me was struggling inside with the will to stay alive. I was afraid to shoot myself. But I had to if I needed to save them or my country. My tears rolled down nonstop. I felt my face burning. I looked at the horde of zombie whom we tied but was now struggling to get free from the grip of the rope to bite into the flesh of us, young humans. I looked down. My tears rolled down from my eyes to my chin and then fell rolling to the ground.

Y/n: G-GO INSIDE...I'll handle if the zombies untie themselves and come towards you...

Jungkook: Y/N JUST PUT THE GODDAMN GUN DOWN!

He said shouting from a distance so that I don't shoot myself. Trust me, I didn't either want to shoot myself...

Jimin: Y/n-ah please come inside with us! Jisoo and Rosé will do something about the cure and I promise you, you will be the first person to be cured fro-

Before Jimin could continue his sentence I felt a stinging pain in my leg where the zombie bit me. The zombie had almost bit out some of my flesh cruelly. Not even humans take the meat out of their fish or chicken before they are killed. But these zombies bite, eat, chew, grind onto an alive person's body, painfully. That's what they are, 'Zombies', flesh-eaters.

With the stinging pain in my leg increasing, I almost fainted and fell down. My body started to become weak. Is this the end of me? Is this when I turn into the same cruel, Flesh eater zombie I fear and hate? The same zombie who ate my mother cruelly leaving her body in pieces?

Taehyung intelligently took the chance of me falling down on my knees being weak. So he ran towards me and took the gun away from me. He threw the gun to Jungkook.

Taehyung: Why are you so disobedient... You thought you could die so easily when I'm alive?

That was the last thing I heard from him, mumbling before I felt him taking me on his shoulders. Then everything went black.