Episode 19

*Y/n POV*

Jungkook: T- The cure...they found it....it's...You!

Y/n: Cure? Me?

I touched Jungkook's forehead with my left hand while I touched mine with my right hand.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Y/n: Do you perhaps not feel well-

Jungkook: Aish! Just come with me I will show you something!

Jungkook said as he walked out of the door totally forgetting the fact that I can't walk fastly and I am using crutches.

Y/n: Yah walk slower!

I said and took my crutches and slowly followed him. I can go out, right? I'm not a zombie yet right?

I saw him opening a door to a room that looked like a professional laboratory. All the boys were present there with Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé.

Jisoo: Y/n, come look at this,

Jisoo said as she fingered towards the microscope. I slowly walked towards the microscope and placed my eyes in front of the glass thingy and yeah I don't remember its name since my so-called bully "Taehyung" made me skip my classes! I ignored the fact that the 7 boys and 4 girls were staring at me, waiting to see my reaction, and looked into the microscope. I saw there was this small bacteria-like thing chasing another weird-shaped black-colored bacteria-like thing.

I took my eyes away from the microscope and looked at others being confused. 

Rosè: What did you see Y/n?

Y/n: Um...2 bacterias playing catch and catch?

I asked scratching my nape being totally confused which made all of them groan.

Y/n: W-What- don't tell me it was hide and seek now!

Taehyung came next to me and slightly hit my head and spoke,

Taehyung: Dumbass, it's your blood cells chasing the virus. 

Y/n: So... it's not hide and seek too? Is it-

Before I continued, Taehyung gave me one more slight hit in my head and spoke,

Taehyung: My dear mushroom head sweetie, it means that your blood is immune and can kill the zombie virus!

I gave him an 'o' look and realized what was actually happening.

Y/n: OMYGAD! S-SO- I am THE cure?

Taehyung: Yes you dummy head!

I glared at him.

Y/n: Stop calling me names you rockhead!

Taehyung: Durian head!

Y/n: Cabbage head!

Taehyung: Empty head

Y/n: Err- Um- yeah! Egg head!

Hearing our fight the others who were behind us started laughing loudly.

Lisa: Okay okay...now since we have Y/n, and her one single drop of blood can cure dozens of people, we all need to get some REAL rest and some REAL food since tonight!

After all of us, enjoying a moment of realization that we can have lots of cures and save humanity, I went back to the room I came from and laid on the bed to have some rest because I was still not well. But I saw that my phone was next to me in the bed so I unlocked it and played some music I had downloaded on it. 67% charged? YES! I closed my eyes, playing 'Love Nwantiti slowed + reverb version'  when I heard the door behind me opening and closing then being locked.