Chapter 2: The not so total Rebel

"Okay, so it looks like my home room teacher is..." I looked at my entrance form to see who it was. "Mirajane?" Wow, I thought she was a model. I remember seeing her in my Teenage magazine I used to own. Or was that a different Mirajane. No, pretty sure I remember her.

I was walking through the halls when I bumped into someone. I looked to see that it was a blue haired girl with glasses and an orange headband holding her extra hair back.

"Owf! Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into..." She looked at me in surprise as she stopped dusting herself off. "Oh, hello. I have never seen you around. Nice to meet you. Now I have to go. Bye."

She ran off without anything else to say. Wonder who she is.

After a while of looking and the warning bell already ringing, I had to hurry. I speed walked as I looked at the numbers on the signs of the doors. 3-C, 2-C, aha!

I looked to see that it was the class 1-C. That was my home room that I was in. I hope that some of my friends are there. It would be nice to see them. I looked around to see that there was none of my friends in my home room.

There was one person I had meet before that was there, though. Natsu. I guess that that is better than nothing.

No one was sitting next to him for some reason, and he was wearing dark colors today. That's odd, I don't remember him looking like that. Maybe it's the wrong person. Sitting next to him, I looked to see what color his hair was. Sure enough it was pink and spiky.

That definitely is Natsu. I gathered up my courage and put aside my shyness. "Hey Natsu. How was the rest of your day yesterday? Sorry that I couldn't talk to you more." I smiled at him, but when he turned around, I didn't get a smile back.

"What do you want? I only helped you yesterday because you looked helpless. Thats all." He glared at me. What was that about? What did I ever do to him?

Eventually I came to a conclusion that he was just was in a grumpy mood, so I left it at that. When the bell rang at the end of the piriod an hour or so later, Mira called me over. "Yeah. Is there something I need to do?"

She smiled at me. "No, I just wanted to say that I am happy I have you as a homeroom teacher. Also, it seems that Natsu is opened up a little to you for some reason, and since he doesn't have much friends...I was hoping. Well..." She stopped herself for a second, but just smiled all carless like and continued. "I was hoping that I could ask you a favor."

I paused at that. Mira, an earlier model wants me to do something? Sure! Without even thinking what it was, I just smiled and blurted out my answer. "Sure! I would love to help you out!"

She giggled at my excitement. "If it's fine with you, I will excuse you from being tardy to the next class, so you don't have to worry about being late. I have not classes next anyways."

By then she grabbed the phone and was dialing the number to the office. "Yes. Hello. Yes, this is her. I would like to excuse Lucy Heartfilia from the first fifteen minutes of class." She paused for a minute. I wonder what she wants to tell me.

"Oh, really? They want her to come? Well ok. I will speak with her about that too, okay? Mhm. Okay, Thank you. Good Bye." She hung up the phone.

"You should be fine now, Lucy. About the favor. I would like to ask if you could work with Natsu at becoming friends with him. I know that you have your other friends, but he keeps looking at you in an odd way. It's quite interesting. Plus, just saying, you got to admit that he is cute, right?"