Chapter 14: Natsu! Help!

Today I had skipped school. I had talked to Mrs.Mira over the phone about not being there, so technically I wasn't skipping, but the fact was, that I was. I wasn't hurt physically, or sick. The only thing that did hurt was my heart. It felt like it was being squeezed to the point of bursting. I called it the pain of loss.

I took a deep breath, and let out a sigh, trying to ease the pain even a little, but even if I willed it to, I knew it wouldn't.

Looking over at happy, who showed a concerned expression, I got up and dragged my feet to the kitchen where his food was. Getting his food, I opened it and put it in the bowl, but he just walked up to my leg and rubbed agent it, giving a slightly loud purr. "I know happy. I am trying, but it really does hurt me a lot having to do this."

My cellphone went off in the other room, so I rubbed Happy's soft fur and then walked to my haymitch where my it laid. It's probably just the information sheet from Mrs. Mira.

I looked to see who it was and my eyes widened as I saw the title name. Lucy! My mind flashed back to when I gave her my phone number on a note. Quickly, I folded open the phone, scared for my life to see what was written. Something in my gut told me it wasn't good.

I read the message. Natsu. Help me. Please. I'm on the ally now, but soon will be dragged away. I covered my mouth in shock. Just this once! I can't let them kill Lucy like they did Lissanna! Lucy means too much to me! Quickly, I got dressed and dashed out the door to save Lucy from those people.

----------------------------------------------

Slowly, I woke up, and my whole body was in pain. When I tried to open my eyes to look at my surroundings, all I saw was a void of darkness. I speculated that I had a blindfold on. Where am I? Why did they drag me off, and what are they going to do with me? My mind went frantic as many thoughts went through my mind of possibilities.

Light suddenly came my eyes, as they took a minute to adjust. They had removed my blindfold. "Come with me, Heartfilia. And if you also keep quiet, you won't get hurt. Yet, that is." Scared, followed him, like he said.

Only a few moments later were we stopped. "Hey, shouldn't she have a gag, so she can't talk back?" One of the other bad guys had stopped me and the other person that had taken me, and pointed to the piece of cloth that was once rapped around my eyes.

"Yeah." He replied. "Your right." Harshly, he grabbed me and forced my mouth open, so he could wrap the cloth around my head and through my mouth, preventing me from making any noise, aside from moans or grunts.

The person that had stopped us looked at me and spoke. "Shes a pretty one. I wonder why the boss chose to kill her too." Kill!! My eyes widened with fear and I thrashed around, knowing I had to get away somehow, no matter what.

As soon as I broke free, I ran as fast as I could. Both of the men started to chase after me as I struggled to run. Just before I could get to the elevator, one of them caught me, and the gag fell off from the harsh force of being grabbed. "Let go!" I screamed. I was scared for my life. Help! Help me!

As if on cue, I saw a certain someone knock out both of the guys in one harsh blow each. Suddenly some alarms went off. An announcement went over some loud speakers. "It's the rebel Dragneel! Catch both him and the Heartfilia girl! NOW!"

I froze for a moment as my mouth didn't exactly regester how and what to speak. A few words flew through my mind. Utter chaos. A warm, boney hand grabbed me and pulled me towards the elevator. "Come on!"

Practically being dragged, still trying to register all of my surroundings, a door closed behind us. Looking at my surroundings, I realized that we weren't in an elevator, but at the bottom floor in a closet. "Shhh..." He covered my mouth as I was just about to speak.