Chapter 7: Marriage Ceremony

Walking to school was a bummer. I didn't have anyone to talk to.

Today after school was Erza and Jellal Marriage ceremony, and I had'nt asked any of my new friends to go with me yet.. It was horrible. I mean, it would be late notice, but I really want a friend to talk to at it, besides Erza and Jellal, because, well, they were probably wanting to talk to everyone else once they are married. It will be a challenge, so I will stay out of it, and only say congrats.

My mind just kept complaining about how much I really wanted to talk to someone, but couldn't. Finally I arrived at the school, still wondering who to invite.

I walked through the door and the first person I saw was Levi. She was talking to Gajeel. "You know, it would be nice if you called me by my real name, which is Levi, but I guess I can deal with Shrimp for a little bit." It appears that those two are getting along well. Levi's giving him the lay down on her name, but being a little lewent.

Gajeel walked away, and I went right over to talk to her. "So, what was that about?" I giggled, and poked her. She really tried to hide it, but I could tell that she liked Gajeel so much, because she was pure red at the moment.

"Stop it." I laughed and she sighed, continuing. "He decided to start calling me Shrimp. I guess it is kind of cute, but still. I really want to hear my name in his muscular voice."

I burst out laughing even more. "Since when has Gajeel had a muscular voice?"

"Oh, never mind." I stopped laughing, so she at least would talk to me.

"So, Levi, can I ask you a favor?" She turned her face towards me.

Hmm. I wonder if that is a yes, or a no. "I guess. What do you need? Books?"

I smiled. "No. If I remember correctly, you should know Erza and Jellal, right?" She nodded after I paused. "It seems they are getting married today after school. Could you PLEASE come with me. I have absolutely no friends at all."

She smiled brightly back at me. "Sure. I don't mind. I mean, I was going to read, but going with a friend sometimes beats it."

"Thanks a lot." The bell rang. "See you later."

In no time at all lunch came with an unexpected twist.

After getting my lunch, I got distracted by Natsu sitting alone again. Poor Natsu. "Hey, Levi. I am going to go sit somewhere else, okay."

She gave me the crazy person stare at me. "Well, I just feel bad. I wish I could do what you would do, but what if it was you and Gajeel? What would you do?"

Her face went to the same goofy smile Happy had done before. Sheesh, is it contagious, or something? "So, do you like him? I mean that one guy?" She whispered it in my ear, so no one could hear.

My face turned red. "I-I guess. Maybe a little."

She poked me and started to do the same stuff I did to her. Now I understand how she feels. My face turned into a slight blush. "Anyways, I am going now." I quickly went off to Natsu's table.

I can't believe that I am doing this. I sat next to him. "What do you want? Leave me alone." He was looking away from me.

"I wanted to be friends, even if you don't think that I am your friend." He didn't' complain.

He spoke up. "Leave me alone now. I don't want to talk to a girl like you ever again."

I began to get a bit irritated. "Look, I was trying to be nice. Couldn't you ever be the person I meet on that first day!" I was almost yelling by then. I hadn't lost my temper in a long time, and it wasn't that normal for me.