Chapter 16: That's what friends are for, right?

I felt my whole body began to quiver from the shock as I sat down across from Levy in a soft cushion chair. So much had happened lately, it was finally starting to mix together to make this big, confusing moosh in my head.

"So...." She said with what looked like with all seriousness. "What exactly has been happening lately to make this stuff happen?" Her her brownish-green pupils looked straight at my eyes, piercing them to the core. "What did you need to speak to me about? You were going to talk to me anyways before this all happened, so I expect that a lot has come up"

I hesitated, then spoke, my voice very dim. "It all began a couple nights ago.... only a little bit after the time I had gone on a 'date' so to speak, with Natsu" I had finally admitted that it was sort of like a date, but hadn't classified it as that before now. "But before we talk about that.....i'd like to talk about what happened between you two after you left that day..." I tried to make a smile come across my face, but it only faded, as my chest was hurting immensely.

"W-who are you talking about?" Levy stuttered in a little bit of surprise, and embarrassment.

"You and Gajeel, of course." Finally. I thought. The tension is lifting a bit.

Her blush only intensified. "Why do I have to go first?"

My eyes glared at her. "Because." I began. "You promised before, and I just want to hear about it. Plus my whole dramatic thing that's going on involved the police, if you hadn't noticed yet." I turned my head looking towards the window, then looked back, waiting for a response.

Sighing, she mumbled something to herself, then began. "All that happened was I stayed the night at Gajeels, because I was so drunk. And it turns out I am a very light drinker like I thought I would be." Moaning in annoyance, she finished her words of with a simple 'that's all'.

Hmmmmm. This is interesting. That can't be all. "Oh, come on. We both know that that wasn't all that happened. Did he confess? What did he tell you?!" My eagerness showed through my voice, as she jumped a bit, surprised by my sudden words.

"Not.....exactly." My eyes widened along with a wide, gleeful grin spreading across my face. She didn't' seem to like the fact that I had made her go on, I just wanted to know so badly!

What does this mean?! "What do you mean by not exactly?" By then I had my palms rested on the edge of the armrests, while I was practically hovering in mid-air at the end of the seat.

There was silence, then she broke out in a shout. "He kissed me, all right!" I jumped up off my seat with so much surprise and joy, I almost fell down, tripping over my own two feet.

I stopped though, as soon as I realized the Levy was as red as a cherry tomato. "You okay, Levy?" Concern ran through me. Is she embarrassed, or is she actually sick?

After thinking about my words, I did a double face palm, meaning with both hands instead of just one, realizing how stupid I was and sounded. "Just don't answer that question, Levy."

Sitting down on my chair, I sighed. Levy then spoke. "Are you not sure I shouldn't. Because....my heart really hurts and I can't stop thinking about him at all!" I could tell she was frustrated.

My face went dull as I realized what exactly she was expressing. "..." I thought she would know what that ment by now. "Hey Levy."

"Yeah." She pulled her head up, a bit tears soaked because she had cried upset tears of frustration just a second ago.

Sighing, I began to tell my tale, knowing good and well that it would most likely explain everything to her. "It started when I had been taken by those horrible bad guy thingies." My mind had gone blank on what to call them.

The boy I Just meet is the RebelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara